The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, plus i have to go to class now so i miss the second half...

hopefully fergie has something up his sleeve, weve seen it done before right?
ohwell.gif

Damn, Kingson's having a super game...
EDIT ~ One back... come on!

EDIT2 ~ Chicharito!  Game on!

Damn, Kingson's having a super game...
EDIT ~ One back... come on!

EDIT2 ~ Chicharito!  Game on!

It makes me dizzy watching the replay of that Rafael head-knock.  
sick.gif

EDIT ~ Dimitar Freaking Berbatov! #20!

EDIT 2 ~ 10 minutes of added time... 
eek.gif
  Haven't seen that in a long time.

It makes me dizzy watching the replay of that Rafael head-knock.  
sick.gif

EDIT ~ Dimitar Freaking Berbatov! #20!

EDIT 2 ~ 10 minutes of added time... 
eek.gif
  Haven't seen that in a long time.

Originally Posted by trunks206

+%#!?  I'm watching the Arsenal- Ipswitch CC tie but wasnt Blackpool up 2-0 like 20mins ago? 
30t6p3b.gif

This

Wow Blackpool.  Once Utd scored the floodgates opened.  Damn that would of helped Arsenal big time.  Anyway,  Gunners take care of business and are off to Wembley at the end of next month.

Originally Posted by trunks206

+%#!?  I'm watching the Arsenal- Ipswitch CC tie but wasnt Blackpool up 2-0 like 20mins ago? 
30t6p3b.gif

This

Wow Blackpool.  Once Utd scored the floodgates opened.  Damn that would of helped Arsenal big time.  Anyway,  Gunners take care of business and are off to Wembley at the end of next month.

Ade in the White?
pimp.gif

Glad we got a striker who isn't cup tied and is more clinical than Benzema. Luckily Benzema showed the finishing that's been expected of him in the last match so there is no controversy off the bat.

Ade in the White?
pimp.gif

Glad we got a striker who isn't cup tied and is more clinical than Benzema. Luckily Benzema showed the finishing that's been expected of him in the last match so there is no controversy off the bat.

Back
Top Bottom