The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

LUIS SUAREZ will plead with Ajax to drop their asking price and let him join Liverpool.
The Uruguayan striker hopes the direct approach will result in the door opening for a move to Anfield.
The Dutch giants want at least £26m for their hotshot, while Liverpool’s best ­offer so far has been just £12.7m.

The 23-year-old is desperate to leave Ajax and will approach his bosses over the next 48 hours to help smooth the way.

Liverpool’s director of football Damien Comolli travelled to Amsterdam on Monday to try to thrash out a deal.
But an Ajax spokesman said: “We’ll have to wait for Liverpool to come back to us with something more respectful. We want to keep him at least until the end of the season and preferably for the rest of his contract.
“If you compare the money Liverpool want to pay for him with other transfers, you can imagine that it is far too low.

“Luis has been our top scorer for the last three years and also the man with the most goal assists as well.

“He was one of the big guns for ­ Uruguay in helping them come third in the World Cup and he still has a ­contract with us for two-and-a-half years.

Barcelona's Piqué is enjoying life, Grant Wahl>PLANET FÚTBOL |http://tinyurl.com/4b28coj

Do you see Adebayor starting for Real Madrid anytime soon? Would be devastating to Benzema's character no?

Latest on Suarez | Liverpool have been told by Ajax they have until Saturday to finalise a deal for Luis Suarez, or the door will be closed on the striker.

The Reds have already had a £12.8million bid for the 24-year-old Uruguayan turned down, with the Amsterdam club holding out for an asking price of £21million on the player.

Suarez has expressed a desire to play in the Premier League, and Ajax coach Frank de Boer is keen to have the issue resolved as soon as possible.

"We don't want to lose him," he said. "Liverpool know what they have to pay and we are sticking to our guns.

"We want to know by January 29, after that nothing more will happen."

Barcelona's Piqué is enjoying life, Grant Wahl>PLANET FÚTBOL |http://tinyurl.com/4b28coj

Do you see Adebayor starting for Real Madrid anytime soon? Would be devastating to Benzema's character no?

Latest on Suarez | Liverpool have been told by Ajax they have until Saturday to finalise a deal for Luis Suarez, or the door will be closed on the striker.

The Reds have already had a £12.8million bid for the 24-year-old Uruguayan turned down, with the Amsterdam club holding out for an asking price of £21million on the player.

Suarez has expressed a desire to play in the Premier League, and Ajax coach Frank de Boer is keen to have the issue resolved as soon as possible.

"We don't want to lose him," he said. "Liverpool know what they have to pay and we are sticking to our guns.

"We want to know by January 29, after that nothing more will happen."

Man #+#+ Luis Suarez
grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ Madrid...Ozil and CR7, really?
Jeez Barca
sick.gif
sick.gif
right now. Anyone watching this game? Almeria's goalie is just awful.

I honestly think that beating Barca over 2 legs right now is an impossible task. The only way I could for a team is to get the advantage at the Nou Camp but still they're just rolling right now. 

laugh.gif
@ Madrid...Ozil and CR7, really?
Jeez Barca
sick.gif
sick.gif
right now. Anyone watching this game? Almeria's goalie is just awful.

I honestly think that beating Barca over 2 legs right now is an impossible task. The only way I could for a team is to get the advantage at the Nou Camp but still they're just rolling right now. 

The greatest team in the world are showing their greatness once again.

My dude Max.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T0_B5ExD9Wo" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

dont know how to make video work.smh.

The greatest team in the world are showing their greatness once again.

My dude Max.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T0_B5ExD9Wo" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

dont know how to make video work.smh.

Video of Teal Bunbury's goal, listen to the announcer while they are celebrating!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I LIKE THAT BUN-BU-REE! I LIKE THAT BUN-BU-REE!

Video of Teal Bunbury's goal, listen to the announcer while they are celebrating!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I LIKE THAT BUN-BU-REE! I LIKE THAT BUN-BU-REE!

I doubt anybody watching Corinthians vs. Tolima Copa Libertadores but it's
pimp.gif
to see Ronaldo and Robert Carlos playing still.

Fenomeno still breaking ankles.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Halftime718

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Halftime718

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

as of right now, the David Luiz to Chelsea transfer has fallen apart. Adebayor trained with Castilla, signed the contract and was presented. Busquets signs contract extension with Barcelona till 2015.

as of right now, the David Luiz to Chelsea transfer has fallen apart. Adebayor trained with Castilla, signed the contract and was presented. Busquets signs contract extension with Barcelona till 2015.

Back
Top Bottom