The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

A win is a win but that performance was bad until Fab came on. That whole sequence before they scored was just them dominating us. I seriously felt like we won zero headers in our box. They were constantly getting clear shots on net. Thankfully we got the win and won't have to play a replay.

A win is a win but that performance was bad until Fab came on. That whole sequence before they scored was just them dominating us. I seriously felt like we won zero headers in our box. They were constantly getting clear shots on net. Thankfully we got the win and won't have to play a replay.

^
laugh.gif
you lucky eastcoaster. Another FA cup game, another Cesc PK to save us in the closing minutes.

I hope Nasri is ok.

Goodnight NT.

^
laugh.gif
you lucky eastcoaster. Another FA cup game, another Cesc PK to save us in the closing minutes.

I hope Nasri is ok.

Goodnight NT.

Squillaci is such %#%%@+%. Wenger needs to sell him back to Sevilla and get a refund.

Nasri out probably maximum of 2 weeks.

Captain Fabtastic once again rescues us, thank God.

Squillaci is such %#%%@+%. Wenger needs to sell him back to Sevilla and get a refund.

Nasri out probably maximum of 2 weeks.

Captain Fabtastic once again rescues us, thank God.

Nasri now a major doubt for Barca. Smfh Wenger always gambles on injured players just like last year with Cesc, Arshavin and Gallas and both missed the 2nd leg.

Nasri now a major doubt for Barca. Smfh Wenger always gambles on injured players just like last year with Cesc, Arshavin and Gallas and both missed the 2nd leg.

Michael Bradley perhaps to Aston Villa ?
Bradley plays currently for Borussia Mönchengladbach and Aston Villa wants the player for the rest of a season on loan and with a buying-option.
Bradley has a contract with Borussia Mönchengladbach till 2012.

Michael Bradley perhaps to Aston Villa ?
Bradley plays currently for Borussia Mönchengladbach and Aston Villa wants the player for the rest of a season on loan and with a buying-option.
Bradley has a contract with Borussia Mönchengladbach till 2012.

Bradley to Villa.

Villa has 4 Americans now. They're the new Fulham. May have to switch my support.

Speaking of which, go Cottagers today vs. Tott. in the FA cup. Should be a good match.

Bradley to Villa.

Villa has 4 Americans now. They're the new Fulham. May have to switch my support.

Speaking of which, go Cottagers today vs. Tott. in the FA cup. Should be a good match.

The ref today for the spurs game was terrible at best. That was the worst red ever given in the history of the sport

Back
Top Bottom