The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Utd have no chance of winning UCL
laugh.gif

Chelsea should earn 6 pts against Utd, hopefully they do.
Thank you Nostradamus.  When have your predictions ever come true.  I swear NT this guy is probably playing FIFA all day with his Arsenal team with his hands sweating at the thought of actually scoring a goal vs. Barcelona in the Champs league.
Stick to League 2 sides mate.  At least Theo can live up to his potential vs. that team.  

What the hell are you talking about? You sound like a tool. I don't ever remember any predictions I have made in the past that I've posted on here. But if you have, please share. Oh and was that FIFA joke supposed to be funny? Couldn't tell if you were serious :-(

laugh.gif

Thank you Nostradamus.  When have your predictions ever come true.  I swear NT this guy is probably playing FIFA all day with his Arsenal team with his hands sweating at the thought of actually scoring a goal vs. Barcelona in the Champs league.
Stick to League 2 sides mate.  At least Theo can live up to his potential vs. that team.  

What the hell are you talking about? You sound like a tool. I don't ever remember any predictions I have made in the past that I've posted on here. But if you have, please share. Oh and was that FIFA joke supposed to be funny? Couldn't tell if you were serious :-(

Jada2001Retro wrote:
Italy are such trash. 
laugh.gif

soon as you say that they go up 2-1 
laugh.gif

YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL MATE! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Jada2001Retro wrote:
Italy are such trash. 
laugh.gif

soon as you say that they go up 2-1 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Italy ARE trash. They won WC06 but couldn't get out of their cake @%% group in SA?

I fail to see where I am wrong?

Plus wasn't that prediction in a international friendly or qualifier of some sort? Either way they still suck and they will get spanked @ Euro 12. And you're still crying over someones predictions on a message board. Sad life you live my dude.

Italy ARE trash. They won WC06 but couldn't get out of their cake @%% group in SA?

Plus wasn't that prediction in a international friendly or qualifier of some sort? Either way they still suck and they will get spanked @ Euro 12. And you're still crying over someones predictions on a message board. Sad life you live my dude.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]your just jealous United are undefeated will go farther than your 4th place team.  Keeping dreaming son maybe Theo will grow another 5 inches and be the next henry.  [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The FUNNIEST part of Arsenal Fans is when they said Vela was AMAMZING.  HES NOT EVEN THE BEST MEXICAN IN THE EPL.  WHO IS?  EL CHICARITO.  FIRST SEASON MATE!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.  WHERE ARE YOUR SCOUTS NOW!!! DOWN IN AFRIKA KID!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]your just jealous United are undefeated will go farther than your 4th place team.  Keeping dreaming son maybe Theo will grow another 5 inches and be the next henry.  [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The FUNNIEST part of Arsenal Fans is when they said Vela was AMAMZING.  HES NOT EVEN THE BEST MEXICAN IN THE EPL.  WHO IS?  EL CHICARITO.  FIRST SEASON MATE!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.  WHERE ARE YOUR SCOUTS NOW!!! DOWN IN AFRIKA KID!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/font]

First off. You can't spell worth hell.

2nd of all...I guess Wolves and WHU are good too cause I said they suck and they've won games even though they're about to be in the Championship next year.

Great logic, bud.

And why am I jealous Utd are undefeated? Y'all won go undefeated, you keep getting lucky should have had 5 losses easy. Sad you're calling me jealous but we have been the only team to ever finish the season undefeated. Get some sleep, ace.

First off. You can't spell worth hell.

2nd of all...I guess Wolves and WHU are good too cause I said they suck and they've won games even though they're about to be in the Championship next year.

Great logic, bud.

And why am I jealous Utd are undefeated? Y'all won go undefeated, you keep getting lucky should have had 5 losses easy. Sad you're calling me jealous but we have been the only team to ever finish the season undefeated. Get some sleep, ace.

Now I realize why I had Curious on ignore. Dude is a straight troll. I think he is talking about Confederations Cup or something I am not even sure but he sounds like a tool. Who keeps that tevez quote as a sig for almost 2 years
laugh.gif

Now I realize why I had Curious on ignore. Dude is a straight troll. I think he is talking about Confederations Cup or something I am not even sure but he sounds like a tool. Who keeps that tevez quote as a sig for almost 2 years
laugh.gif

Your grasp on the English language is preposterous. Interact -> Ignore User's Posts.

You're (<-see what i did there) a tool. United will not finish the season undefeated. Lock it up.

Also, I'm confused is there a medal for being the best Mexican in the Premiership? You hail Chicarito yet he only has one more goal in two more games played than Walcott who you bash.

Your grasp on the English language is preposterous. Interact -> Ignore User's Posts.

You're (<-see what i did there) a tool. United will not finish the season undefeated. Lock it up.

Also, I'm confused is there a medal for being the best Mexican in the Premiership? You hail Chicarito yet he only has one more goal in two more games played than Walcott who you bash.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

chicarito doesnt start.  If there was a goal per minute average chicharitos would be better that walcotts.  Vela was suppose to be starting for Arsenal at this point but now he is loan for a relegation bound club and will spend his career at a mid table spanish team like your boy jose antonio reyes.   

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

chicarito doesnt start.  If there was a goal per minute average chicharitos would be better that walcotts.  Vela was suppose to be starting for Arsenal at this point but now he is loan for a relegation bound club and will spend his career at a mid table spanish team like your boy jose antonio reyes.   

@+!! Nasri just went off with what looks like a hamdtring injury. We're up e 1-0 on Huttersfiled early thanks to a Bendter strike but Im really worry about Nasri.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

@+!! Nasri just went off with what looks like a hamdtring injury. We're up e 1-0 on Huttersfiled early thanks to a Bendter strike but Im really worry about Nasri.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Nasri looks out for a minute. Squillaci got sent off which was probably deserved. We have looked like trash after the goal was scored.

Nasri looks out for a minute. Squillaci got sent off which was probably deserved. We have looked like trash after the goal was scored.

!%@% its 5am on the west coast and I'm still a little drunk from the club and we're down to 10 men. but we'd better not !%@% this up.

!%@% its 5am on the west coast and I'm still a little drunk from the club and we're down to 10 men. but we'd better not !%@% this up.

laugh.gif
EPL works perfect on the east coast. Earliest game usually starts at 7:45 then full slate at 10AM and then the last game at 12:30. Very easy to keep up since I don't have to be up in the middle of the night.

laugh.gif
EPL works perfect on the east coast. Earliest game usually starts at 7:45 then full slate at 10AM and then the last game at 12:30. Very easy to keep up since I don't have to be up in the middle of the night.

Back
Top Bottom