The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Utd have no chance of winning UCL
laugh.gif

Chelsea should earn 6 pts against Utd, hopefully they do.

Jada2001Retro wrote:
Do you understand we had SILVESTRE as a CB last year? I could be plugged in there and we'd have a more solid defence.

If Verm is out, then Koscielny and Djourou are without a doubt the best 2 to be in there.

Against Barca I see something like this

~~~~Szczęsny~~~~

~~~~Sagna~Djourou(if Verm NOT fit)~Koscielny~Clichy~~~

~~~~~~Song~~~~~~

~~~~Nasri~~~~Cesc~~~~Jack~~~~

~~~~~~~RVP~~~Chamakh~~~~~~~

And I feel very confident with that squad.

Sagna is out fo the first leg remember and Id play Theo for Chamakh. Theo is far more direct as he'll take his chances when they come, Chamakh passes up clear shots on goal at times looking for an extra often unnecessary final ball. We need to finish each and every chance we get when we play them to beat them.

Although Chamakh's work rate is awesome when he's in, Theo's pressing in the midfield helps start the counter attack. (see Chelsea game)

#$@* I'm excited for the game!
laugh.gif

Jada2001Retro wrote:
Do you understand we had SILVESTRE as a CB last year? I could be plugged in there and we'd have a more solid defence.

If Verm is out, then Koscielny and Djourou are without a doubt the best 2 to be in there.

Against Barca I see something like this

~~~~Szczęsny~~~~

~~~~Sagna~Djourou(if Verm NOT fit)~Koscielny~Clichy~~~

~~~~~~Song~~~~~~

~~~~Nasri~~~~Cesc~~~~Jack~~~~

~~~~~~~RVP~~~Chamakh~~~~~~~

And I feel very confident with that squad.

Sagna is out fo the first leg remember and Id play Theo for Chamakh. Theo is far more direct as he'll take his chances when they come, Chamakh passes up clear shots on goal at times looking for an extra often unnecessary final ball. We need to finish each and every chance we get when we play them to beat them.

Although Chamakh's work rate is awesome when he's in, Theo's pressing in the midfield helps start the counter attack. (see Chelsea game)

#$@* I'm excited for the game!
laugh.gif

Theo is good at his super sub rolls in games like this. Yeah I forgot about Sagna, well probably see Eboue fill his spot then.

Theo is good at his super sub rolls in games like this. Yeah I forgot about Sagna, well probably see Eboue fill his spot then.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

You know if he moves he will be able to play with Chelsea for the remainder of the UCL campaign too which would help them big time, I think the PL is too far out of their reach now though.

Honestly, I do see them getting Torres, and for that money Liverpool should take it, they could buy a couple of great players for that money.

If Chelsea do get him I don't think he can play in the champions league because he is cup tied. There's not enough time to buy up players with the money we would receive for him. Makes no sense to sell now with 3 days left in the window. He can wait until the summer.

You know if he moves he will be able to play with Chelsea for the remainder of the UCL campaign too which would help them big time, I think the PL is too far out of their reach now though.

Honestly, I do see them getting Torres, and for that money Liverpool should take it, they could buy a couple of great players for that money.

If Chelsea do get him I don't think he can play in the champions league because he is cup tied. There's not enough time to buy up players with the money we would receive for him. Makes no sense to sell now with 3 days left in the window. He can wait until the summer.

Australia had more than enough chances to win that final...

Blue Samurai
pimp.gif
...i might jump on the bandwagon and cop a Japan kit with the AFC sleeve patches and all...

Australia had more than enough chances to win that final...

Blue Samurai
pimp.gif
...i might jump on the bandwagon and cop a Japan kit with the AFC sleeve patches and all...

Am I the only one to see the resemblance between Ramires and the rapper Curren$y?

Ramires1_2497015.jpg
=
currensy-address.jpg
laugh.gif

Anyway I am thinking Wenger starts the B team tomorrow since we have a Premier League game on Tuesday against Everton.  I think the B team should be strong enough to get by Huddersfield.

Am I the only one to see the resemblance between Ramires and the rapper Curren$y?

Ramires1_2497015.jpg
=
currensy-address.jpg
laugh.gif

Anyway I am thinking Wenger starts the B team tomorrow since we have a Premier League game on Tuesday against Everton.  I think the B team should be strong enough to get by Huddersfield.

laugh.gif

Thank you Nostradamus.  When have your predictions ever come true.  I swear NT this guy is probably playing FIFA all day with his Arsenal team with his hands sweating at the thought of actually scoring a goal vs. Barcelona in the Champs league.
Stick to League 2 sides mate.  At least Theo can live up to his potential vs. that team.  

laugh.gif

Thank you Nostradamus.  When have your predictions ever come true.  I swear NT this guy is probably playing FIFA all day with his Arsenal team with his hands sweating at the thought of actually scoring a goal vs. Barcelona in the Champs league.
Stick to League 2 sides mate.  At least Theo can live up to his potential vs. that team.  

Originally Posted by Curious24

laugh.gif

What the hell are you talking about? You sound like a tool. I don't ever remember any predictions I have made in the past that I've posted on here. But if you have, please share. Oh and was that FIFA joke supposed to be funny? Couldn't tell if you were serious :-(

Back
Top Bottom