The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

i saw something about torres passed his medical at chelsea and theres also still talk about them buying david luiz

Originally Posted by GMA 11

i'm a fan of andy carroll... but £35 mill?
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, the markets are all #$%*ed up.  7th most expensive in football history.  Time will tell if its money well spent, needless to say.  
Rumor is the Carroll deal went through cuz they have the money from the Torres deal!

Originally Posted by GMA 11

i'm a fan of andy carroll... but £35 mill?
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, the markets are all #$%*ed up.  7th most expensive in football history.  Time will tell if its money well spent, needless to say.  
Rumor is the Carroll deal went through cuz they have the money from the Torres deal!

Yup Andy is now with Liverpool aside Suarez.

Torres at Chelsea is still waiting to be confirmed. I was dreading this day. I saw it coming since day one. Sadness.

How i deal hating chelsea with my favorite footballer going there?! I guess as long as he scores and chelsea loses games its a win-win!

Yup Andy is now with Liverpool aside Suarez.

Torres at Chelsea is still waiting to be confirmed. I was dreading this day. I saw it coming since day one. Sadness.

How i deal hating chelsea with my favorite footballer going there?! I guess as long as he scores and chelsea loses games its a win-win!

a transfer fee of 45m pounds have been agreed and reports were saying that Torres is on his way to Chelsea for a medical...
eek.gif

a transfer fee of 45m pounds have been agreed and reports were saying that Torres is on his way to Chelsea for a medical...
eek.gif

I appears as if David Luiz and Torres are done deals for Chelsea. It looks like Charlie Adam and Andy Carroll are also done deals for Liverpool.
Spurs likely to buy Guisseppe Rossi. All of this is according to the BBC.

I appears as if David Luiz and Torres are done deals for Chelsea. It looks like Charlie Adam and Andy Carroll are also done deals for Liverpool.
Spurs likely to buy Guisseppe Rossi. All of this is according to the BBC.

There's a rumor in Portugal that the David Luiz deal is off. It looks like Rossi to Tottenham won't be happening as well.
I'm just mad that Liverpool is about to pair my ideal strike duo in Carroll and Suarez.

There's a rumor in Portugal that the David Luiz deal is off. It looks like Rossi to Tottenham won't be happening as well.
I'm just mad that Liverpool is about to pair my ideal strike duo in Carroll and Suarez.

2/6/2011
[table][tr][td]11:00 ET[/td][td]Chelsea[/td][td] v [/td][td]Liverpool[/td][td][/td][td]Stamford Bridge[/td][/tr][/table]

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This match-up should be interesting
nerd.gif
[/font]

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

2/6/2011
[table][tr][td]11:00 ET[/td][td]Chelsea[/td][td] v [/td][td]Liverpool[/td][td][/td][td]Stamford Bridge[/td][/tr][/table]

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This match-up should be interesting
nerd.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by kapstone

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

- Deadline day makes me hate Wenger
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/e...is-arsenal-must-spend-on-deadline-day-or-face
Yeah I saw the rumors of recalling players but I was hoping it was just that - rumors (I mean its fine if its in addition to other moves to strengthen the back line).  I thought this comment summed it up nicely

He wont sign anyone as usual, Arsenal wont win anything as usual, at the end of the season he ll say we ve been unlucky with injuries as usual. Wenger is a good manager but a bad student of history.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by kapstone

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

- Deadline day makes me hate Wenger
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/e...is-arsenal-must-spend-on-deadline-day-or-face
Yeah I saw the rumors of recalling players but I was hoping it was just that - rumors (I mean its fine if its in addition to other moves to strengthen the back line).  I thought this comment summed it up nicely

He wont sign anyone as usual, Arsenal wont win anything as usual, at the end of the season he ll say we ve been unlucky with injuries as usual. Wenger is a good manager but a bad student of history.

Good to see Wenger playing his usual hand 
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
Cant wait to finish the season in 3rd place missing multiple starters to injury.

Good to see Wenger playing his usual hand 
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
Cant wait to finish the season in 3rd place missing multiple starters to injury.

20101227429_02.jpg

[h2]LIVERPOOL fan Shaun McCormack got himself a new name for Christmas - and is now called Fernando Torres.[/h2]
The dad of four, 36, changed his name by deed poll to match that of his Spanish football hero.

torres_1215445a.jpg

Ace ... Fernando Torres
The internet trader said: "It's a dream come true. I know he isn't having the greatest of seasons but, for me, he's the best striker on the planet.
"I did think about changing my name to Steven Gerrard, but I wanted something a little more flamboyant."

Shaun, from Scunthorpe, Lincs, is now putting his new moniker on his birth certificate and registering it with his bank.

He said his wife Clare and kids found it hilarious, adding: "The only person who hasn't seen the funny side is my mother-in-law. It was worth doing just to see her reaction."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...-to-Fernando-Torres.html

You know he's PISSED right now. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

20101227429_02.jpg

[h2]LIVERPOOL fan Shaun McCormack got himself a new name for Christmas - and is now called Fernando Torres.[/h2]
The dad of four, 36, changed his name by deed poll to match that of his Spanish football hero.

torres_1215445a.jpg

Ace ... Fernando Torres
The internet trader said: "It's a dream come true. I know he isn't having the greatest of seasons but, for me, he's the best striker on the planet.
"I did think about changing my name to Steven Gerrard, but I wanted something a little more flamboyant."

Shaun, from Scunthorpe, Lincs, is now putting his new moniker on his birth certificate and registering it with his bank.

He said his wife Clare and kids found it hilarious, adding: "The only person who hasn't seen the funny side is my mother-in-law. It was worth doing just to see her reaction."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...-to-Fernando-Torres.html

You know he's PISSED right now. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom