The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

City will never beat Utd.  Easy performance for Arsenal.  You can tell by team selection that this game was important.  Let's see what happens on Wednesday.

City will never beat Utd.  Easy performance for Arsenal.  You can tell by team selection that this game was important.  Let's see what happens on Wednesday.

^ You better reconsider that statement if Mourinho ends up at Eastlands this summer. 
Chris Smalling is the heir apparent to Rio Ferdinand. 

Redknapp needs to get Niko more PT 
eek.gif

^ You better reconsider that statement if Mourinho ends up at Eastlands this summer. 
Chris Smalling is the heir apparent to Rio Ferdinand. 

Redknapp needs to get Niko more PT 
eek.gif

milan 4 - 0 against parma. cassano was killer today. dudes got the xavi vision.

can't believe that strike from wayne. beautiful.

barca still down 1 - 0 to gijon. they've been playing real compact and defensively sound. too bad real is already pretty much out of the chase.

barca still down 1 - 0 to gijon. they've been playing real compact and defensively sound. too bad real is already pretty much out of the chase.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

I'm not really happy with the tie (I'm probably spoiled from being so dominant this year 
laugh.gif
) esp. since we played like @#$% the first half...but that was an intense @#$ game
eek.gif
pimp.gif
One of my favorite matches of European soccer all season

Villa's chip shot was straight out of Fifa 11
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

I'm not really happy with the tie (I'm probably spoiled from being so dominant this year 
laugh.gif
) esp. since we played like @#$% the first half...but that was an intense @#$ game
eek.gif
pimp.gif
One of my favorite matches of European soccer all season

Villa's chip shot was straight out of Fifa 11
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Villa played terrible throughout the whole game except for the goal.

There was no chemistry whatsoever today.

Villa played terrible throughout the whole game except for the goal.

There was no chemistry whatsoever today.

Hell yea, back in CL contention for next year. My dude Niko peaking at the right time.  2 winners a couple weeks in a row.  Give this man his playing time.
article-1356332-0D278010000005DC-784_634x374.jpg

Hell yea, back in CL contention for next year. My dude Niko peaking at the right time.  2 winners a couple weeks in a row.  Give this man his playing time.
article-1356332-0D278010000005DC-784_634x374.jpg

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Well, at least you don't deny that you got

*delete pic* ed out.

It's just sad that you hail an elbow to the face that left a player bleeding as some defensive tough guy act of intensity, as if the worst player in the premier league isn't capable of elbowing the best player in the league when he's not looking.
lighten up,buddy... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Well, at least you don't deny that you got

*delete pic* ed out.

It's just sad that you hail an elbow to the face that left a player bleeding as some defensive tough guy act of intensity, as if the worst player in the premier league isn't capable of elbowing the best player in the league when he's not looking.
lighten up,buddy... 
laugh.gif

rooney goal at the derby was
eek.gif

raul meireles doin' big things.
luis suarez lookin' good.
goal against 'pool should've been called offsides tho.

rooney goal at the derby was
eek.gif

raul meireles doin' big things.
luis suarez lookin' good.
goal against 'pool should've been called offsides tho.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by I3

Hey does anyone know when they'll release the 2011-12 La Liga season?

Reason being is im trying to plan my trip to see El Clasico and perhaps the Milan - Inter derby in San Siro..
I think El Classico tickets go for around 500 euros
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
Really?

Im sure there are cheaper tickets, I just want to fufil my dream of seeing Messi play live..

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by I3

Hey does anyone know when they'll release the 2011-12 La Liga season?

Reason being is im trying to plan my trip to see El Clasico and perhaps the Milan - Inter derby in San Siro..
I think El Classico tickets go for around 500 euros
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
Really?

Im sure there are cheaper tickets, I just want to fufil my dream of seeing Messi play live..

Back
Top Bottom