The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Rooney-goal-vs-City-celebration.gif

I don't see Inter losing this match given their recent form under Leonardo. The Brazilian has done well to put the Mourinho talks to rest temporarily. 

I don't see Inter losing this match given their recent form under Leonardo. The Brazilian has done well to put the Mourinho talks to rest temporarily. 

roll.gif
@ the fans setting off fireworks and apparently stink bombs @ inter juve game

EDIT: what happen in the real game?

roll.gif
@ the fans setting off fireworks and apparently stink bombs @ inter juve game

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Casillas got red-carded in the 2nd minute... he was the last-defender and fouled a guy just outside the box.  Despite that, Madrid ended up scoring on a Marcelo goal... 1-0 at the half.  
Going down to 10-men made the game more exciting though... 

Casillas got red-carded in the 2nd minute... he was the last-defender and fouled a guy just outside the box.  Despite that, Madrid ended up scoring on a Marcelo goal... 1-0 at the half.  

Originally Posted by SinnerP

yeah i stopped watching the inter game and am now watching this, real's defending/ the refereeing is helping them out 

Originally Posted by SinnerP

yeah i stopped watching the inter game and am now watching this, real's defending/ the refereeing is helping them out 

Back
Top Bottom