The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by SinnerP

How the #($#*$#* did Eto'o miss that!?!?!?
Looked like he was going with too much power. Great game and win for Juventus.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

How the #($#*$#* did Eto'o miss that!?!?!?
Looked like he was going with too much power. Great game and win for Juventus.

Pathetic showing from every Inter player tonight, Eto'o misses a $!@%@@# open goal. Unbelievable. Not going win anything with that excuse for a backline.

Pathetic showing from every Inter player tonight, Eto'o misses a $!@%@@# open goal. Unbelievable. Not going win anything with that excuse for a backline.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Marcelo was superb today. Captain's armband after the send off too.

That goal was ridiculous
eek.gif
He had practically no angle on that

Madrid closing the gap on Barca to 5 points 
pimp.gif

Marcelo is so good pushing forward, just wish his defensive skills developed as much.

Inter looked completely uninspired today not to mention Cordoba/Ranocchia was a terrible CB pairing. I still think the Nerazzurri will come all the way back to win Serie A. Milan's aging defenders and midfielders will hurt them late in the season. Also, their outside backs aren't trophy winning material. AC Milan should have bought Fabio Coentrao a long time ago to replace Antonini. I love Napoli's attack but they will finish second at best. 

Can't wait for Spurs/Milan and Barca/Gunners. 

Madrid closing the gap on Barca to 5 points 
pimp.gif

Marcelo is so good pushing forward, just wish his defensive skills developed as much.

Inter looked completely uninspired today not to mention Cordoba/Ranocchia was a terrible CB pairing. I still think the Nerazzurri will come all the way back to win Serie A. Milan's aging defenders and midfielders will hurt them late in the season. Also, their outside backs aren't trophy winning material. AC Milan should have bought Fabio Coentrao a long time ago to replace Antonini. I love Napoli's attack but they will finish second at best. 

Can't wait for Spurs/Milan and Barca/Gunners. 

Originally Posted by Demps

My dude Jozy
pimp.gif

2n83rk3.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 saw that %#+!...looked like they had him playing outside mid, same spot he played in his last game with villareal. hope he gets regular PT. 

Originally Posted by Demps

My dude Jozy
pimp.gif

2n83rk3.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 saw that %#+!...looked like they had him playing outside mid, same spot he played in his last game with villareal. hope he gets regular PT. 

Real 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  should have had a couple though.  Adebayor's first miss when he chipped it off the crossbar should have been an easy goal.

Rooney's goal.....
eek.gif
eek.gif
what else can be said.  It was amazing

Champions League this week too can't wait.

Real 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  should have had a couple though.  Adebayor's first miss when he chipped it off the crossbar should have been an easy goal.

Rooney's goal.....
eek.gif
eek.gif
what else can be said.  It was amazing

Champions League this week too can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom