The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I'm not looking forward to facing this Liverpool team...they looked sharp today. Hopefully Arshavin can conjure up some more Liverpool-killer magic.

Oh and please dont feed the trolls.

I'm not looking forward to facing this Liverpool team...they looked sharp today. Hopefully Arshavin can conjure up some more Liverpool-killer magic.

Oh and please dont feed the trolls.

Nothing better than watching City get waxed.

Mancini has no idea what he's doing with this team. How do you not play Silva after he's probably been the best, or 2nd best player week in and week out for the last 3 months?

Super Mario seems like he's angling for that move out of Manchester, the Rossoneri coming back into play? Especially with Ibra having these Balo-type moments out there the last couple games
30t6p3b.gif

Mancini has no idea what he's doing with this team. How do you not play Silva after he's probably been the best, or 2nd best player week in and week out for the last 3 months?

Super Mario seems like he's angling for that move out of Manchester, the Rossoneri coming back into play? Especially with Ibra having these Balo-type moments out there the last couple games
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by Rondembo

How am I trolling? And where did I ask about our athletes choosing other sports or whether its played by youth? I just wanted to know why you're into soccer if you're American.
How did you become so ignorant? Were your parents junkies and had a failed abortion attempt or did they just drop you at birth?
Im not flaming, i just wanted  to know how you became so benighted. 
chill out fam. dude asked a mostly legitimate question. soccer isn't at all a popular sport here and we all have reasons that we got into it.

personally, i have a brazilian mom but she was never that into sports. soccer was always the sport i was best at, and i started to embrace it in brazil growing up, watching ronaldo.

ronaldo plus fifa just really made me understand the game and get to know the players, and as i started playing at higher levels i began to regularly watch as much as possible. now ill watch damn near any game in any league and i got teams i follow in most leagues.

i would have thought the same until i saw the thread he made earlier today 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by Rondembo

How am I trolling? And where did I ask about our athletes choosing other sports or whether its played by youth? I just wanted to know why you're into soccer if you're American.
How did you become so ignorant? Were your parents junkies and had a failed abortion attempt or did they just drop you at birth?
Im not flaming, i just wanted  to know how you became so benighted. 
chill out fam. dude asked a mostly legitimate question. soccer isn't at all a popular sport here and we all have reasons that we got into it.

personally, i have a brazilian mom but she was never that into sports. soccer was always the sport i was best at, and i started to embrace it in brazil growing up, watching ronaldo.

ronaldo plus fifa just really made me understand the game and get to know the players, and as i started playing at higher levels i began to regularly watch as much as possible. now ill watch damn near any game in any league and i got teams i follow in most leagues.

i would have thought the same until i saw the thread he made earlier today 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

30t6p3b.gif
Completely agree.  He comes in and looks like the sharpest player on the field.
Carroll's first goal was a bomb. I still love yaya toure i think he is an excellent player.  Felt bad for Tevez. 

Classico coming up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hope real don't get embarrassed again

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

30t6p3b.gif
Completely agree.  He comes in and looks like the sharpest player on the field.
Carroll's first goal was a bomb. I still love yaya toure i think he is an excellent player.  Felt bad for Tevez. 

Classico coming up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hope real don't get embarrassed again

Chelsea/Utd today is the only CL fixture of this week that actually means something.

I think Real/Barca on Sunday will give both teams the chance to feel each other out before they play 3 important fixtures afterwards. Even if Real win on Sunday their league title hopes will still be pretty dim. If I were Mourinho I would try something different on Sunday and hope to gain an edge in time for the 3 cup fixtures with Barca.

Chelsea/Utd today is the only CL fixture of this week that actually means something.

I think Real/Barca on Sunday will give both teams the chance to feel each other out before they play 3 important fixtures afterwards. Even if Real win on Sunday their league title hopes will still be pretty dim. If I were Mourinho I would try something different on Sunday and hope to gain an edge in time for the 3 cup fixtures with Barca.

I can't believe how horrible Dzeko has been for City. I have no idea what's wrong with him. He doesn't even have a "coming off an injury" excuse.

Balotelli is about as intelligent as a bacteria, but there's no denying that he has talent. If City could somehow combine Balotelli's talent with Tevez' work rate, they would have the best player in premier league.

I can't believe how horrible Dzeko has been for City. I have no idea what's wrong with him. He doesn't even have a "coming off an injury" excuse.

Balotelli is about as intelligent as a bacteria, but there's no denying that he has talent. If City could somehow combine Balotelli's talent with Tevez' work rate, they would have the best player in premier league.

just read this on twitter:

BREAKING NEWS: David Blaine's 40 day world record for doing nothing in a box has been broken by Fernando Torres!

just read this on twitter:

BREAKING NEWS: David Blaine's 40 day world record for doing nothing in a box has been broken by Fernando Torres!

Back
Top Bottom