The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by dgk3188

just read this on twitter:

BREAKING NEWS: David Blaine's 40 day world record for doing nothing in a box has been broken by Fernando Torres!
laugh.gif

Good day for Futbol today.

Hoping for a Chelsea upset today.

Barcelona should be good too on the road, even though they pretty much advanced already.

Good day for Futbol today.

Hoping for a Chelsea upset today.

Barcelona should be good too on the road, even though they pretty much advanced already.

News is that Drogba will be On the bench and Torres starting.

I guess he's not giving up on the bad investment.

News is that Drogba will be On the bench and Torres starting.

I guess he's not giving up on the bad investment.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

BREAKING NEWS: David Blaine's 40 day world record for doing nothing in a box has been broken by Fernando Torres!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm out of class and off to the pub to catch the match. I'm hoping for a MUCH better and more exciting game this time around.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm out of class and off to the pub to catch the match. I'm hoping for a MUCH better and more exciting game this time around.

LOL @ Malouda-Torres-Anelka

The one man who can single handedly change a game of this magnitude is on the bench. When has Anelka ever shown up for this type of fixture?

Oh well, let's go.

The one man who can single handedly change a game of this magnitude is on the bench. When has Anelka ever shown up for this type of fixture?

Oh well, let's go.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Oh well, let's go.

He has 7 goals in the CL and there is a 3 way tie for 1st place with 8 goals (Messi, Eto'o, and Gomez) he's been good in the CL this yearsHe should start, Torres not so much.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Oh well, let's go.

He has 7 goals in the CL and there is a 3 way tie for 1st place with 8 goals (Messi, Eto'o, and Gomez) he's been good in the CL this yearsHe should start, Torres not so much.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Torres will score today.

Ahhhh, who am I kidding
laugh.gif

Wish Ronaldo was still in a Man U Jersey
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Torres will score today.

Ahhhh, who am I kidding
laugh.gif

Wish Ronaldo was still in a Man U Jersey
eyes.gif

my cable went out for about 5 minutes i was so scared i couldnt watch the game besides on other options thankfully it came back 
pimp.gif

my cable went out for about 5 minutes i was so scared i couldnt watch the game besides on other options thankfully it came back 
pimp.gif

CHICHARIIIIIIIIIIIIIITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a pass by Rooney and what a move by Giggsy!

CHICHARIIIIIIIIIIIIIITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a pass by Rooney and what a move by Giggsy!

Back
Top Bottom