The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Damn Chelsea really misses Luiz in this fixture.

I was hoping for Chelsea to move through, but congrats to United. Chelsea better pull themselves together because us Arsenal fans need them to beat United in the PL run in at OT.

Damn Chelsea really misses Luiz in this fixture.

I was hoping for Chelsea to move through, but congrats to United. Chelsea better pull themselves together because us Arsenal fans need them to beat United in the PL run in at OT.

Giggs passes
pimp.gif

cff36cb14f5a581256a4d740939ab93a7db1a48a.jpg

Man U played better, I can't deny it, but damn it, would it really kill UEFA to stop putting in these soft referees for matches between English teams. We all know how soft the Portuguese players and referees are, any closeness between players=foul, and in today's case yellow cards. We might of played a little bit more rough than usual, but it did not merit the amount of yellow cards we saw today. All in all, I have to congratulate United and its fans on 2 truly deserved wins.

Man U played better, I can't deny it, but damn it, would it really kill UEFA to stop putting in these soft referees for matches between English teams. We all know how soft the Portuguese players and referees are, any closeness between players=foul, and in today's case yellow cards. We might of played a little bit more rough than usual, but it did not merit the amount of yellow cards we saw today. All in all, I have to congratulate United and its fans on 2 truly deserved wins.

Soccernet is reporting that Chelsea will gut their squad in the summer. We gotta sign Drogba if he is available. I think he has a year left at a top level, he has historically taken dumps on Arsenal and tbh, aside from maybe Real Madrid, I don't see another top club that would have that need. Its his best chance, albeit a slim one, for success in Europe.

Soccernet is reporting that Chelsea will gut their squad in the summer. We gotta sign Drogba if he is available. I think he has a year left at a top level, he has historically taken dumps on Arsenal and tbh, aside from maybe Real Madrid, I don't see another top club that would have that need. Its his best chance, albeit a slim one, for success in Europe.

Yeah, Drogba's days at Chelski are numbered. Weren't there rumors that he might move to the MLS?

Yeah, Drogba's days at Chelski are numbered. Weren't there rumors that he might move to the MLS?

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

A good idea.

Bring on the Real game today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

A good idea.

Bring on the Real game today
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom