The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Gomez.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

xblaze23....that was classic. that was a clear dive and his reaction is priceless haha great game by spurs (everyone but gomez) had the ref done his job in the first half the game would have been different in the second half. great run in the CL this year and now its time to turn our attention to getting to 4th now. with the way city is playing it is very possible we are in the CL next year too. COYS

xblaze23....that was classic. that was a clear dive and his reaction is priceless haha great game by spurs (everyone but gomez) had the ref done his job in the first half the game would have been different in the second half. great run in the CL this year and now its time to turn our attention to getting to 4th now. with the way city is playing it is very possible we are in the CL next year too. COYS

Originally Posted by SinnerP

The hell with Barca and Madrid... Schalke makes me nervous.

You should be scared.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
.......just kidding.
I'm excited, Kluge and Farfan will probably be back.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

The hell with Barca and Madrid... Schalke makes me nervous.

You should be scared.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
.......just kidding.
I'm excited, Kluge and Farfan will probably be back.

hats off to the supporters at White Heart Lane. They stayed with the team the entire time. Great atmosphere through out.

hats off to the supporters at White Heart Lane. They stayed with the team the entire time. Great atmosphere through out.

they had a great atmosphere but after that goal they lost all will until the end, but the end still wasnt as strong as the beginning

they had a great atmosphere but after that goal they lost all will until the end, but the end still wasnt as strong as the beginning

^ completely agreed. Our home support is trash (away is great) I could hear a pin drop at the Emirates during the SC Barga CL game....so hats off Spurs. 

^ completely agreed. Our home support is trash (away is great) I could hear a pin drop at the Emirates during the SC Barga CL game....so hats off Spurs. 

now that its all over, we can move on to man city and man u on top of the classico, thank you soccer lord for blessing us with a wonderful saturday

now that its all over, we can move on to man city and man u on top of the classico, thank you soccer lord for blessing us with a wonderful saturday

Back
Top Bottom