The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Ibra just got introduced
pimp.gif

today is a good day

Meanwhile, Jose's gonna blow a gasket if they don't score...
EDIT ~ 
laugh.gif
... and they don't.

Meanwhile, Jose's gonna blow a gasket if they don't score...
EDIT ~ 
laugh.gif
... and they don't.

Ronaldinho tracking back
eek.gif
He is in great shape right now. Speaking of that game, I don't understand how, or why, a team would give Pirlo so much freedom. Well it is Lecce
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Juve.... Same old juve.

Ronaldinho tracking back
eek.gif
He is in great shape right now. Speaking of that game, I don't understand how, or why, a team would give Pirlo so much freedom. Well it is Lecce
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Juve.... Same old juve.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

How did real madrid do today?

nerd.gif
Pretty much what everyone expected --- a draw.

Some wasted chances in the last 20", most of them by Higuain. Frustrating player at times.

Ozil provided a spark as did Khedira. Ozil seems to pick him out well. Benzema was piss. Di Maria absent. Carvalho is going to be a rock. Arbeloa ain't worth a damn. Lass makes me think Mash won't fare too well in La Liga. Canales is the truth.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

How did real madrid do today?

nerd.gif
Pretty much what everyone expected --- a draw.

Some wasted chances in the last 20", most of them by Higuain. Frustrating player at times.

Ozil provided a spark as did Khedira. Ozil seems to pick him out well. Benzema was piss. Di Maria absent. Carvalho is going to be a rock. Arbeloa ain't worth a damn. Lass makes me think Mash won't fare too well in La Liga. Canales is the truth.

Michael Dawson is awful... everytime I watch him in the back for Spurs he seems to make quite a few mental errors... Also
interesting to see King play the full 90 against Wigan although they lost, after he had just played the 90 in the UCl playoff

Michael Dawson is awful... everytime I watch him in the back for Spurs he seems to make quite a few mental errors... Also
interesting to see King play the full 90 against Wigan although they lost, after he had just played the 90 in the UCl playoff

lot of italian news outlets reporting milan is going to unveil the robinho signing on tuesday...i would assume this menas boriello and or huntelaar are on their way out.

lot of italian news outlets reporting milan is going to unveil the robinho signing on tuesday...i would assume this menas boriello and or huntelaar are on their way out.

Back
Top Bottom