The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

did anyone watching the game on espn2 catch who they said van der sar's replacement may be?
David De Gea from Athletico Madrid.

degea.jpg

Great first half from Newcastle I hope they keep it up and keep United out of the net. (I feel like United will score a couple in the second half though.
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

did anyone watching the game on espn2 catch who they said van der sar's replacement may be?
David De Gea from Athletico Madrid.

degea.jpg

Great first half from Newcastle I hope they keep it up and keep United out of the net. (I feel like United will score a couple in the second half though.
frown.gif
)

If the Magpies can get a victory and we beat the Spuds tomorrow...we'll only be 3 pts back and Utd still have to come to the Emirates and they have to play Chelski.

If the Magpies can get a victory and we beat the Spuds tomorrow...we'll only be 3 pts back and Utd still have to come to the Emirates and they have to play Chelski.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Its REALLY early to be talking like that.
laugh.gif
(I pray youre right though)

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Its REALLY early to be talking like that.
laugh.gif
(I pray youre right though)

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Well, that's it... Ars are still in the hunt.
30t6p3b.gif

Thank god but its almost like you guys are toying with us. 
30t6p3b.gif
I dont know how much more my heart can take.  One minute we are in it, we then %+%$ up, you guys let us back in and we proceed to %+%$ up again.

I'll say it again we better $%+%@!@ win tomorrow!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Well, that's it... Ars are still in the hunt.
30t6p3b.gif

Thank god but its almost like you guys are toying with us. 
30t6p3b.gif
I dont know how much more my heart can take.  One minute we are in it, we then %+%$ up, you guys let us back in and we proceed to %+%$ up again.

I'll say it again we better $%+%@!@ win tomorrow!

^ Haha, it ain't on purpose, that's for sure.

Dominated 2nd half, but really lacked the final touch. Giggsy shoulda done better.
Harsh booking for Chicharito IMO.

^ Haha, it ain't on purpose, that's for sure.

Dominated 2nd half, but really lacked the final touch. Giggsy shoulda done better.
Harsh booking for Chicharito IMO.

I don't know, I actually like that black Barcelona jersey. I always wanted a black Barca kit but we shall see.

I don't know, I actually like that black Barcelona jersey. I always wanted a black Barca kit but we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom