The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by DLo13

Neuer officially turns down contract from Schalke.

Hello Bayern? Or is Man Utd still involved?

Probably Bayern.I hate them.Fxxx Uli Hoeness.They'll burn in hell including Manuel neuer and his advisor.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Neuer officially turns down contract from Schalke.

Hello Bayern? Or is Man Utd still involved?

Probably Bayern.I hate them.Fxxx Uli Hoeness.They'll burn in hell including Manuel neuer and his advisor.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Any good stream websites to catch today's game between Barca vs. Real? I'm going to have to watch it at work but justintv has let me down way too many times.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Any good stream websites to catch today's game between Barca vs. Real? I'm going to have to watch it at work but justintv has let me down way too many times.

Tell me you guys are watching this Arsenal/Tottenham game. Craziest game I've seen all year.

Arsenal 3-2 Tottenham going into the half
eek.gif

Tell me you guys are watching this Arsenal/Tottenham game. Craziest game I've seen all year.

Arsenal 3-2 Tottenham going into the half
eek.gif

Man this game is too much. I'm gonna have a heart attack before this is over. Come on Gunners!

Man this game is too much. I'm gonna have a heart attack before this is over. Come on Gunners!

This is going to end in a brawl
laugh.gif

Pedro needs to be subbed. this is just not his day.
Game will end with 9 players on each side  

This is going to end in a brawl
laugh.gif

Pedro needs to be subbed. this is just not his day.
Game will end with 9 players on each side  

I had to switch over to the spanish ESPN 3 stream cuz Jorge Ramos is that dude. Best play by play man in soccer.

I had to switch over to the spanish ESPN 3 stream cuz Jorge Ramos is that dude. Best play by play man in soccer.

Ugh I wish Yuku wasnt such trash. Took me 10 minutes to load this page
30t6p3b.gif
Anyways, Arshavin and Bendtner in at the same time? Lets see how many bonehead mistakes can be made in this short of a time.

Ugh I wish Yuku wasnt such trash. Took me 10 minutes to load this page
30t6p3b.gif
Anyways, Arshavin and Bendtner in at the same time? Lets see how many bonehead mistakes can be made in this short of a time.

Back
Top Bottom