The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

CAN NOT wait for tomorrow. told my boss i have a doctor appointment and need to get out early.....HALA MADRID

CAN NOT wait for tomorrow. told my boss i have a doctor appointment and need to get out early.....HALA MADRID

Why are all these new kits so damn ugly? The only clean one so far is the Liverpool away.

New Madrid
sick.gif
alien.gif
I hate Madrid but their kits have always been nice
New Barca
sick.gif
(Mostly cause of the damn sponsor)
New Man Utd Away
sick.gif

New Arsenal Away
sick.gif
(well, it's better than the yellow/brown/etc bull @#$%)

Why are all these new kits so damn ugly? The only clean one so far is the Liverpool away.

New Madrid
sick.gif
alien.gif
I hate Madrid but their kits have always been nice
New Barca
sick.gif
(Mostly cause of the damn sponsor)
New Man Utd Away
sick.gif

New Arsenal Away
sick.gif
(well, it's better than the yellow/brown/etc bull @#$%)

So far all the leaked kits are the ugliest I have seen in years.

Anyone remember that ugly United one where they changed at halftime vs Southampton many moons ago?

Spuds FTW 101min penalty lol. United love doing things the hard way, keeping the ARSEnal hopes alive.

So far all the leaked kits are the ugliest I have seen in years.

Anyone remember that ugly United one where they changed at halftime vs Southampton many moons ago?

Spuds FTW 101min penalty lol. United love doing things the hard way, keeping the ARSEnal hopes alive.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

How Nani wasn't nominated for PFA POY I don't know. I'm a Spurs supporter
and both Bale and VDV didn't deserve to be nominated.

Bale has been inconsistent and hasn't been that good in league play and VDV
was only good for the first 1/3 of the season. VDV doesn't even deserve to be
in the starting XI and smh at him for selling those pictures on Twitter.

Also how do you win POY but not Young POY? Someone mind explaining.

Also the reason El Clasico wasn't on ESPN is because GOL TV has the
English broadcasting rights I believe, thats why it was only on ESPN deportes
word i was thinking the same thing. nasri and bale are candidates for POY, bale wins POY, then a dude who wasnt even a candidate for POY beats them out for YPOY
laugh.gif
Honestly I think it just comes down to Gale having little to no business winning POY.

He wasn't as deserving of winning YPOY as Wilshere or Hernandez imo. Even if there was no dispute about him being POY, in context what Wilshere did at 19 for Arsenal all season is more impressive than what Gale did for Spurs at 21 to me. While Gale was outstanding at times, the consistency just isn't there, word to my son Eric Lichaj shutting him down solo back in January. He's a great player with a seemingly limitless ceiling and has the ability take games over in away few players can but looking at the season in it's entirety up til now, I just don't see how he was the most deserving of either POY awards.

Wilshere brought it every single week. His maturity and consistency were outstanding. It makes me laugh to see this little boy banging out in the middle with grown men every single week.  You see the dirty %#@ looks he's always getting from other older players? The kid annoys the +!%+ out of opposing center mids but the players respect that and that's why they voted for him.

Despite all that, I don't see how Chicharito didn't win it. 17 goals in 35 appearances for a young player in a league in which we're always hearing how it takes so long for new players to adapt is absolutely insane. When you look at how many of those goals were equalizers and match winners it's even more impressive. Not to mention his minutes being divided up amongst the plethora of world class attacking talent around him. 

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

How Nani wasn't nominated for PFA POY I don't know. I'm a Spurs supporter
and both Bale and VDV didn't deserve to be nominated.

Bale has been inconsistent and hasn't been that good in league play and VDV
was only good for the first 1/3 of the season. VDV doesn't even deserve to be
in the starting XI and smh at him for selling those pictures on Twitter.

Also how do you win POY but not Young POY? Someone mind explaining.

Also the reason El Clasico wasn't on ESPN is because GOL TV has the
English broadcasting rights I believe, thats why it was only on ESPN deportes
word i was thinking the same thing. nasri and bale are candidates for POY, bale wins POY, then a dude who wasnt even a candidate for POY beats them out for YPOY
laugh.gif
Honestly I think it just comes down to Gale having little to no business winning POY.

He wasn't as deserving of winning YPOY as Wilshere or Hernandez imo. Even if there was no dispute about him being POY, in context what Wilshere did at 19 for Arsenal all season is more impressive than what Gale did for Spurs at 21 to me. While Gale was outstanding at times, the consistency just isn't there, word to my son Eric Lichaj shutting him down solo back in January. He's a great player with a seemingly limitless ceiling and has the ability take games over in away few players can but looking at the season in it's entirety up til now, I just don't see how he was the most deserving of either POY awards.

Wilshere brought it every single week. His maturity and consistency were outstanding. It makes me laugh to see this little boy banging out in the middle with grown men every single week.  You see the dirty %#@ looks he's always getting from other older players? The kid annoys the +!%+ out of opposing center mids but the players respect that and that's why they voted for him.

Despite all that, I don't see how Chicharito didn't win it. 17 goals in 35 appearances for a young player in a league in which we're always hearing how it takes so long for new players to adapt is absolutely insane. When you look at how many of those goals were equalizers and match winners it's even more impressive. Not to mention his minutes being divided up amongst the plethora of world class attacking talent around him. 

Neuer officially turns down contract from Schalke.

Hello Bayern? Or is Man Utd still involved?

Any good stream websites to catch today's game between Barca vs. Real? I'm going to have to watch it at work but justintv has let me down way too many times.

Neuer officially turns down contract from Schalke.

Hello Bayern? Or is Man Utd still involved?

Any good stream websites to catch today's game between Barca vs. Real? I'm going to have to watch it at work but justintv has let me down way too many times.

Back
Top Bottom