The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Pepe had a hell of a game too.

and btw

2n7gjfl.jpg

Avoided the scores and watched both Spurs/Arsenal and the Copa Final tonight after work...

*%$%+$% CLASSICS...
pimp.gif

Gotta catch some of this CCL Final now. Leggo RSL...

Avoided the scores and watched both Spurs/Arsenal and the Copa Final tonight after work...

*%$%+$% CLASSICS...
pimp.gif

Gotta catch some of this CCL Final now. Leggo RSL...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Did anyone hear yet of what Real Madrid did? Dudes ran over the cup with their bus. Ramos was the one who dropped it in front of the bus.
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Did anyone hear yet of what Real Madrid did? Dudes ran over the cup with their bus. Ramos was the one who dropped it in front of the bus.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got done watching the game on the DVR. CR7 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Physical battle all game.  It was intense throughout the whole 120+ minutes.

Los Blancos finally got one.
pimp.gif

Just got done watching the game on the DVR. CR7 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Physical battle all game.  It was intense throughout the whole 120+ minutes.

Los Blancos finally got one.
pimp.gif

Ahahaha... NO WAY. Why are you even dangling the cup in front of the bus!? HAHAHA...

I'm familiar with Ray Hudson, but I'm not sure it was him... the comm I heard sounded... younger. I'll need to find a clip... lol

Ahahaha... NO WAY. Why are you even dangling the cup in front of the bus!? HAHAHA...

I'm familiar with Ray Hudson, but I'm not sure it was him... the comm I heard sounded... younger. I'll need to find a clip... lol

Originally Posted by Aztec

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Holy @!%!! I hope a pic surfaces of what it looks like now...dude dropped it like 20 ft AND it got ran over.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also Sergio Ramos is that dude
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Edit* "Real's cup runneth over"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ad5x_16qveva-16qvevn.jpg

tumblr_ljze7fDrny1qd35fxo1_400.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Aztec

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Holy @!%!! I hope a pic surfaces of what it looks like now...dude dropped it like 20 ft AND it got ran over.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also Sergio Ramos is that dude
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Edit* "Real's cup runneth over"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ad5x_16qveva-16qvevn.jpg

tumblr_ljze7fDrny1qd35fxo1_400.gif