The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by trunks206

this team doesnt deserve to lift a trophy this year.

Gotta agree. Nothing they've shown this year has been 'Premier League winner' quality
30t6p3b.gif

Ronaldo
pimp.gif
Suck that Portuguese d, Barca.

edit: 4000th post in this thread
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

this team doesnt deserve to lift a trophy this year.

Gotta agree. Nothing they've shown this year has been 'Premier League winner' quality
30t6p3b.gif

Ronaldo
pimp.gif
Suck that Portuguese d, Barca.

edit: 4000th post in this thread
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Pique is such class. He is shaking every Madrid players hand amidst their celebration. Lebron should be watching this man.
laugh.gif

Anyway i bet Pique, like Messi , is sayin enjoy this one cuz we getting the Liga and Champions title.

Pique is such class. He is shaking every Madrid players hand amidst their celebration. Lebron should be watching this man.
laugh.gif

Anyway i bet Pique, like Messi , is sayin enjoy this one cuz we getting the Liga and Champions title.

Perfect header by Cristiano. DiMaria played a great game also.

Onto RSL vs. Monterrey game in a few hours!

Perfect header by Cristiano. DiMaria played a great game also.

Onto RSL vs. Monterrey game in a few hours!

Lol, are you guys getting this ecstatic British commentator? He's, well... ecstatic!

are you referring to Ray Hudson? He is ALWAYS this lively. I love his creativity/random metaphors and similes when describing players and performances. 
homer.jpg
Hala Madrid

Lol, are you guys getting this ecstatic British commentator? He's, well... ecstatic!

are you referring to Ray Hudson? He is ALWAYS this lively. I love his creativity/random metaphors and similes when describing players and performances. 
homer.jpg
Hala Madrid

Congrats to Real but I would quickly like the thank the footballing gods for a wonderful week of  matches.

North London Derby
Arsenal vs Liverpool
El Classico
United vs City

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
what a week.

Congrats to Real but I would quickly like the thank the footballing gods for a wonderful week of  matches.

North London Derby
Arsenal vs Liverpool
El Classico
United vs City

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
what a week.

Angel di Maria was player of the game. He was all over the place and that cross setting up CR was perfect.

Also Sergio Ramos is that dude
laugh.gif

Angel di Maria was player of the game. He was all over the place and that cross setting up CR was perfect.

Also Sergio Ramos is that dude
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom