The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

SPURS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spurs had the better chances but didn't have luck on their side tonightNorth London Darby > el Classico

Spurs had the better chances but didn't have luck on their side tonightNorth London Darby > el Classico

Damn snipers...
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT ~ OOOOOOooo... that woulda been... wow.  Just offside though.

Meanwhile, Chelski have quietly slithered back up to 2nd place at 64 points (6 back). 
nerd.gif

Damn snipers...
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT ~ OOOOOOooo... that woulda been... wow.  Just offside though.

Meanwhile, Chelski have quietly slithered back up to 2nd place at 64 points (6 back). 
nerd.gif

Yep, great game -prob the best of the season so far

good result for Chelsea & both Manchester clubs ....still plenty of twists & turns to come though

Yep, great game -prob the best of the season so far

good result for Chelsea & both Manchester clubs ....still plenty of twists & turns to come though

That much closer to another trophy-less season. Another season where it just wasn't enough
30t6p3b.gif
Thanks Wenger.

That much closer to another trophy-less season. Another season where it just wasn't enough
30t6p3b.gif
Thanks Wenger.

This Barca vs Madrid game is intense! We had Madrid during the second half and we had so many chances to capitalize.

This Barca vs Madrid game is intense! We had Madrid during the second half and we had so many chances to capitalize.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Possession time is damn near 70%-30% in Barca's favor ......damn

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Possession time is damn near 70%-30% in Barca's favor ......damn

We blew it...these draws we've been getting killed us. If we won all those games we would have been in pole position for the title.

We blew it...these draws we've been getting killed us. If we won all those games we would have been in pole position for the title.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Ugh I wish Yuku wasnt such trash. Took me 10 minutes to load this page
30t6p3b.gif
Anyways, Arshavin and Bendtner in at the same time? Lets see how many bonehead mistakes can be made in this short of a time.

Yuku has been really trash, but man what a game. Game of the year for sure but I'm not even mad we didnt win....this team doesnt deserve to lift a trophy this year. Its so sad that I can even feel confident about a 3-1 lead with this squad.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wenger  deserves most of the blame after this match. Seriously what the *!+% are you taking Theo and Nasri (our two most dangerous players today) for Arshavin's lasy !*! and waste Bendter on the wing? Two useless subs...it was almost like he wasnt going for the win.
indifferent.gif

United please win the rest of your games (bar our clash at the Emirates) so I dont have to get my hopes up again on this team winning something...my heart just cant take the disappointment again.

All in all great #@%**$$ game for the neutral fans.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Ugh I wish Yuku wasnt such trash. Took me 10 minutes to load this page
30t6p3b.gif
Anyways, Arshavin and Bendtner in at the same time? Lets see how many bonehead mistakes can be made in this short of a time.

Yuku has been really trash, but man what a game. Game of the year for sure but I'm not even mad we didnt win....this team doesnt deserve to lift a trophy this year. Its so sad that I can even feel confident about a 3-1 lead with this squad.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wenger  deserves most of the blame after this match. Seriously what the *!+% are you taking Theo and Nasri (our two most dangerous players today) for Arshavin's lasy !*! and waste Bendter on the wing? Two useless subs...it was almost like he wasnt going for the win.
indifferent.gif

United please win the rest of your games (bar our clash at the Emirates) so I dont have to get my hopes up again on this team winning something...my heart just cant take the disappointment again.

All in all great #@%**$$ game for the neutral fans.

Lol, are you guys getting this ecstatic British commentator? He's, well... ecstatic!
EDIT ~ Great cross, perfect header... 
eek.gif

Lol, are you guys getting this ecstatic British commentator? He's, well... ecstatic!
EDIT ~ Great cross, perfect header... 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom