The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Damn, that was frustrating... Rangers with the 9-1 formation, but the passing/service was terrible. Very disappointing.

i missed the injury anyone have a video of it?

edit:
nvm i found it here it is for anyone that didnt see

yikes
sick.gif

i missed the injury anyone have a video of it?

edit:
nvm i found it here it is for anyone that didnt see

yikes
sick.gif

aaarrrrggghhhh!!!whhhhyyyy!!!
mad.gif

Valencia was one of our better performers from last season...and just when he seems to settle into the squad this happens...
tired.gif

Utd lacks serious width now with only Giggs,Nani and Park remaining...i think Sir Alex might push Obertan into the first team really soon...

my heart goes out to Valencia...hope he recovers from that injury quickly...

aaarrrrggghhhh!!!whhhhyyyy!!!
mad.gif

Valencia was one of our better performers from last season...and just when he seems to settle into the squad this happens...
tired.gif

Utd lacks serious width now with only Giggs,Nani and Park remaining...i think Sir Alex might push Obertan into the first team really soon...

my heart goes out to Valencia...hope he recovers from that injury quickly...

I didn't rewatch it, but the thing is, the challenge looked pretty innocuous too.  All of a sudden he was sitting there with Ranger players waving their arms for the medic.  Really reminded me of the Alan Smith injury, which was probably worse.  
sick.gif

Maybe this'll force Sir to make some transfers.

Anyway...
How long will Ricky Kaka be out for, again?

I didn't rewatch it, but the thing is, the challenge looked pretty innocuous too.  All of a sudden he was sitting there with Ranger players waving their arms for the medic.  Really reminded me of the Alan Smith injury, which was probably worse.  
sick.gif

Maybe this'll force Sir to make some transfers.

Anyway...
How long will Ricky Kaka be out for, again?

Watching it live I really thought he was embellishing - didnt seem like a bad or tough challenge.
Arsenal looking really strong - would be nice for Cesc to get the hat trick

Watching it live I really thought he was embellishing - didnt seem like a bad or tough challenge.
Arsenal looking really strong - would be nice for Cesc to get the hat trick

Kaka is out til December at the earliest.

Cristiano looks piss in this match. 26 shots, only 11 on target. On the bright side, the defence looks stronger under Jose thus far. Khedira & Alonso looking like a formidable partnership.

Kaka is out til December at the earliest.

Cristiano looks piss in this match. 26 shots, only 11 on target. On the bright side, the defence looks stronger under Jose thus far. Khedira & Alonso looking like a formidable partnership.

One of the best games I have seen us play in a long time. Cesc looked so determined out there, he was playing his %#* off. Definitely man of the match...Clichy, Wilshere and Song played very well also. Great win guys, good to start the campaign with a +6 gd.

One of the best games I have seen us play in a long time. Cesc looked so determined out there, he was playing his %#* off. Definitely man of the match...Clichy, Wilshere and Song played very well also. Great win guys, good to start the campaign with a +6 gd.

Poor finishing/shooting in the final third. Should have netted at least 4-5 in this one.

Ronaldo doesn't seem focused.

Poor finishing/shooting in the final third. Should have netted at least 4-5 in this one.

Ronaldo doesn't seem focused.

Who needs Kaka when you've got Ozil? What a freakin' baller. I thought it'd take him a while to adjust to a new team and league but he definitely deserves to be starting for Real. He's been their best player so far in this early stage of the season.

Marcelo has also improved quite a bit over the past year or so and he was unfairly left off Brazil's WC squad.

Ronaldo was crap today...not just finishing but his touch and decision making were poor.

Speaking of poor decision making, Gonzalo Higuain was way too selfish today. Not only was he wasteful but he attempted too many dumb shots.

Di Maria remains enigmatic...he was extremely active in the first half and should've had atleast 2 goals but then completely disappeared in the 2nd half. I think he may be the odd man out when Kaka returns to form.

It appears that Real will be as good defensively as any club in Europe this season...they still have a lot to prove though (whether they can finish better, break down strong defensive teams, etc). There's absolutely no reason why they shouldnt atleast get to the semis.

Anyways, the CL group stage is boring as heck because you have a bunch of bummy clubs that dont belong. How the heck are you gonna lose 4-0 at home like that Turkish club? How are you gonna lose 6-0?

Who needs Kaka when you've got Ozil? What a freakin' baller. I thought it'd take him a while to adjust to a new team and league but he definitely deserves to be starting for Real. He's been their best player so far in this early stage of the season.

Marcelo has also improved quite a bit over the past year or so and he was unfairly left off Brazil's WC squad.

Ronaldo was crap today...not just finishing but his touch and decision making were poor.

Speaking of poor decision making, Gonzalo Higuain was way too selfish today. Not only was he wasteful but he attempted too many dumb shots.

Di Maria remains enigmatic...he was extremely active in the first half and should've had atleast 2 goals but then completely disappeared in the 2nd half. I think he may be the odd man out when Kaka returns to form.

It appears that Real will be as good defensively as any club in Europe this season...they still have a lot to prove though (whether they can finish better, break down strong defensive teams, etc). There's absolutely no reason why they shouldnt atleast get to the semis.

Anyways, the CL group stage is boring as heck because you have a bunch of bummy clubs that dont belong. How the heck are you gonna lose 4-0 at home like that Turkish club? How are you gonna lose 6-0?

anyone have a link to see this united vs liverpool game?

anyone have a link to see this united vs liverpool game?

My boy is balling On West Brom.. Don't know why it took him so long to even play in the EPL.. All I know is I can finally use him in FIFA too
tongue.gif
.. 2 Goals today so far..
pix20100102194246.jpg

My boy is balling On West Brom.. Don't know why it took him so long to even play in the EPL.. All I know is I can finally use him in FIFA too
tongue.gif
.. 2 Goals today so far..
pix20100102194246.jpg

Back
Top Bottom