The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

he has a manageable release clause of 10m euro that will increase to 30m in a few days. The player might pull a Dos Santos if Cesc is the priority. The question here is how bad "Taxes" will effect that release clause amount and whether or not the player actually wants the move.

he has a manageable release clause of 10m euro that will increase to 30m in a few days. The player might pull a Dos Santos if Cesc is the priority. The question here is how bad "Taxes" will effect that release clause amount and whether or not the player actually wants the move.

He won't be sold, and doesn't want to be sold as he's already stated. If Cesc is actually bought this summer, then it maybe becomes a very slight possibility, depending on the players' feelings about it. I don't think management has any intention of letting him go regardless of what happens.

He won't be sold, and doesn't want to be sold as he's already stated. If Cesc is actually bought this summer, then it maybe becomes a very slight possibility, depending on the players' feelings about it. I don't think management has any intention of letting him go regardless of what happens.

usually not one to hype up young talent but Souleymane Coulibaly of the Ivory Coast has been killing it in the u-17s world cup. 4 against denmark and a hat-trick the next game vs brazil.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

espn3 ftw

usually not one to hype up young talent but Souleymane Coulibaly of the Ivory Coast has been killing it in the u-17s world cup. 4 against denmark and a hat-trick the next game vs brazil.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

espn3 ftw

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

espn3 ftw

[h1]Real Madrid chase 'new Didier Drogba' Souleymane Coulibaly - report[/h1]Real Madrid have set their signts on 16-year-old Siena youth striker Souleymane Coulibaly who is proving to be a sensation at the Under-17 World Cup with the Ivory Coast.

AS reports that Madrid scouts have been watching the starlet closely in Mexico where he scored four goals against Denmark on Thursday - three of which came in just 18 minutes.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

espn3 ftw

[h1]Real Madrid chase 'new Didier Drogba' Souleymane Coulibaly - report[/h1]Real Madrid have set their signts on 16-year-old Siena youth striker Souleymane Coulibaly who is proving to be a sensation at the Under-17 World Cup with the Ivory Coast.

AS reports that Madrid scouts have been watching the starlet closely in Mexico where he scored four goals against Denmark on Thursday - three of which came in just 18 minutes.

dude reminds me more of Eto. He has his characteristics. I guess since its the ivory coast they give the drogba title

dude reminds me more of Eto. He has his characteristics. I guess since its the ivory coast they give the drogba title

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

espn3 ftw

souleymane is on a mission out there man
sick.gif

also, its been confirmed Varane was signed by real. Mourinhos pulled Varane, Altintop, Sahin, and Jose Callejon - special ones doing work in the off season

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

espn3 ftw

souleymane is on a mission out there man
sick.gif

also, its been confirmed Varane was signed by real. Mourinhos pulled Varane, Altintop, Sahin, and Jose Callejon - special ones doing work in the off season

Liverpool, Tottenham and Arsenal interested in Diego.
Chelsea offered 30mil Euros for Villa
Criscito to Zenith St.Petersburg
Lichtensteiner to Juventus ?

Liverpool, Tottenham and Arsenal interested in Diego.
Chelsea offered 30mil Euros for Villa
Criscito to Zenith St.Petersburg
Lichtensteiner to Juventus ?

Arsenal use to have nice kits when they said JVC or 02 (oxygen). The Fly Emirates logo has killed all the arsenal gear for me. It just doesnt look cool imo.

Arsenal use to have nice kits when they said JVC or 02 (oxygen). The Fly Emirates logo has killed all the arsenal gear for me. It just doesnt look cool imo.

US - 1
NK - 0
Cheney finally gets a goal with a header after having like 5 shots denied thus far
pimp.gif

US - 1
NK - 0
Cheney finally gets a goal with a header after having like 5 shots denied thus far
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom