The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
What the hell is wrong with Robinho's hair?
Came back in to post the same thing.
laugh.gif

This lineup though. 
sick.gif

Robinho, Pato, Neymar, up front. 

Brazil and Argentina's front lines are just filthy right now. Uruguay too. So much talent. I guess Brazil's always is, but it's exciting to see this young new crop play together.

EDIT:

sick.gif
 at the way Pato brought down that 50 yard lob in the box. Neymar should've struck that first time.  

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

^ Yeah after I saw decent replays it was clear that it was intentional. Amazing goal, it's so easy to just smash that 20 rows deep when the ball is that high when you kick it.

And I was talking to my boy about woman's soccer players and how the gap between them and men is SO MUCH smaller than that between basketball players, etc. I've been playing soccer all my life and am halfway decent, and I've definitely been nutmegged by girls a few times.

It'd be fascinating to see Marta give it a go in a men's league. There's always the possibility that she'd be physically manhandled (no pun), but she's so talented. The goal she scored against the US a couple of years back where she flicked the ball behind the player was just ridiculous.

Excited to see Neymar play for the first time.
pimp.gif
I literally just had that conversation. I'll admit it, in these dry summer months I've been watching the WPS. 
laugh.gif

^ Yeah after I saw decent replays it was clear that it was intentional. Amazing goal, it's so easy to just smash that 20 rows deep when the ball is that high when you kick it.

And I was talking to my boy about woman's soccer players and how the gap between them and men is SO MUCH smaller than that between basketball players, etc. I've been playing soccer all my life and am halfway decent, and I've definitely been nutmegged by girls a few times.

It'd be fascinating to see Marta give it a go in a men's league. There's always the possibility that she'd be physically manhandled (no pun), but she's so talented. The goal she scored against the US a couple of years back where she flicked the ball behind the player was just ridiculous.

pimp.gif
I literally just had that conversation. I'll admit it, in these dry summer months I've been watching the WPS. 
laugh.gif

They giving out a Golden Hair award this year? Robinho and Dani Alves trying to keep up with Neymar...

They giving out a Golden Hair award this year? Robinho and Dani Alves trying to keep up with Neymar...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Man I swear I was just thinking this the other day. You couldn't pay me to watch a WNBA game but women's soccer is almost as entertaining as men's.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Man I swear I was just thinking this the other day. You couldn't pay me to watch a WNBA game but women's soccer is almost as entertaining as men's.

Robinho's hair is so gangsta
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys are gonna love watching Neymar. I fell in love with him the first time I watched him play. He's like a Robinho 2.0 but if he keeps his attitude in check and has a coach that guides him along I think he can become what Robinho was supposed to be.

Robinho's hair is so gangsta
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys are gonna love watching Neymar. I fell in love with him the first time I watched him play. He's like a Robinho 2.0 but if he keeps his attitude in check and has a coach that guides him along I think he can become what Robinho was supposed to be.

I watch Neymar all the time on Santos.

He really is crazy to watch, reminds me of Messi mixed with R10 in his prime.

I watch Neymar all the time on Santos.

He really is crazy to watch, reminds me of Messi mixed with R10 in his prime.

Decent first half; Venezuela looked lively, especially on defense.

Only player who really stood out to me was Thiago Silva. His defensive positioning and awareness are really incredible, and have been all year. No doubt he's one of the very best central defenders in the world.

Pato was good too. In particular, his first touches were very clean.

Decent first half; Venezuela looked lively, especially on defense.

Only player who really stood out to me was Thiago Silva. His defensive positioning and awareness are really incredible, and have been all year. No doubt he's one of the very best central defenders in the world.

Pato was good too. In particular, his first touches were very clean.

Back
Top Bottom