The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

30t6p3b.gif
@ Essien today.

Drogba was a non-factor. Definitely a poor game from him.

Comical-Ali.bmp

The audacity of this %%!$+% club. Each quarter they brag about their increased revenue and increased profits and yet they continue to bank on youth and bargain basement players on the pitch. Fulham wanted 3-4 million for Schwarzer and Arsenal offered 2 million on two different occasions. What a pathetic club...unwilling to spend 1-2 million to upgrade their GK and continue to insist on gambling with Almunia in net. Almunia is %%!$+% trash and has been trash since 2006...he's never been good and today was another typical display by him. Occasionally he'll make some big saves like in the 1st leg vs. Barcelona last season but in general he is a very poor GK. This fool was responsible for 2-goals conceded today and his poorly timed challenge awarded West Brom a PK in the 1st half. Unfortunately I think it's going to take another wasted season for Wenger to finally replace this useless GK.

Comical-Ali.bmp

The audacity of this %%!$+% club. Each quarter they brag about their increased revenue and increased profits and yet they continue to bank on youth and bargain basement players on the pitch. Fulham wanted 3-4 million for Schwarzer and Arsenal offered 2 million on two different occasions. What a pathetic club...unwilling to spend 1-2 million to upgrade their GK and continue to insist on gambling with Almunia in net. Almunia is %%!$+% trash and has been trash since 2006...he's never been good and today was another typical display by him. Occasionally he'll make some big saves like in the 1st leg vs. Barcelona last season but in general he is a very poor GK. This fool was responsible for 2-goals conceded today and his poorly timed challenge awarded West Brom a PK in the 1st half. Unfortunately I think it's going to take another wasted season for Wenger to finally replace this useless GK.

Arsenal stays being Arsenal...
pimp.gif

thanks City...at least we know that Chelsea's not invincible...
more misery for Liverpool...
laugh.gif

United winning against Bolton tomorrow will cap off a great weekend for me...
devil.gif

Arsenal stays being Arsenal...
pimp.gif

thanks City...at least we know that Chelsea's not invincible...
more misery for Liverpool...
laugh.gif

United winning against Bolton tomorrow will cap off a great weekend for me...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

mad.gif
 I try and defend Almunia as much as possible but thats it, dude is !*%@%$# trash!

There's never a time to defend that trash, piece of @%$* keeper. Wenger needs to bench him until he learns how to play his position correctly.

And to think that I thought this club turned a corner and could actually handle playing the little clubs
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

mad.gif
 I try and defend Almunia as much as possible but thats it, dude is !*%@%$# trash!

There's never a time to defend that trash, piece of @%$* keeper. Wenger needs to bench him until he learns how to play his position correctly.

And to think that I thought this club turned a corner and could actually handle playing the little clubs
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom