The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by beans718

Bunch of great games todAy.. It's funny how Mexico always has a good u-17 squad but it never transfers over to a world cup team

Always good? Our first U17 WC win was in 05 in Peru, and the key players from that squad just spanked the US in the Gold Cup. Go pour that salt on your fries. I hope you're not American. 

Bunch of great games todAy.. It's funny how Mexico always has a good u-17 squad but it never transfers over to a world cup team

Always good? Our first U17 WC win was in 05 in Peru, and the key players from that squad just spanked the US in the Gold Cup. Go pour that salt on your fries. I hope you're not American. 

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Check this old guy lose it watching River play.�
roll.gif

roll.gif
This is a gem! Only those who speak Spanish can truly appreciate it
laugh.gif

Actually, all you can hope for is 1-3 good Senior team players for the future. This goes for everybody.

The '05 U17 team had 3 players on this year's Gold Cup starting XI and should be around for awhile.

Actually, all you can hope for is 1-3 good Senior team players for the future. This goes for everybody.

The '05 U17 team had 3 players on this year's Gold Cup starting XI and should be around for awhile.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
"Siempre te falta 5 para el peso"
eek.gif
roll.gif

My mom always says the same to me except she say ,"siempre te falta 10 para el dollar"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
"Siempre te falta 5 para el peso"
eek.gif
roll.gif

My mom always says the same to me except she say ,"siempre te falta 10 para el dollar"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Hahahaha why you mad though? Mexico beating U.S is nothing new so I don't see why mentioning it like it validates anything. I also didn't mean that comment as an insult or anything either.. So relax and put the guns away

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Hahahaha why you mad though? Mexico beating U.S is nothing new so I don't see why mentioning it like it validates anything. I also didn't mean that comment as an insult or anything either.. So relax and put the guns away

for the united fans, surely we now approach the end of this godforsaken tabloid driven saga concerning our nxt signing, and as we all know most of the talk has suggested that we are looking to get a new

creative Paul Scholes-esque center midfielder...not that i disagree with the suggestion, but ive just recently flip sides and joined the group of fans suggesting that, when meriting prioritization, we dont really

need a new Paul Scholes as much as we need a new Roy Keane (defensive presences that can creatively start things up from the tail end of the mid and disrupt passing)..heres a interesting take on this opinion that i found earlier from a fan;

Rooney: Played some of his best football last year when effectively playing as an AM, also has tremendous vision and passing ability.

Nani: With the wing slots probably taken by Young and Valencia Nani is know to favour following Ronaldos footsteps with a move infield.

Anderson: Hopefully this will be his season as he has the potential to be a great AM, if he gets a good preseason and his head right.

Cleverly: Has a lot of potential and a point to prove in what should be his breakthrough year into the first team.

Giggs:: Still tearing them apart after all these years! Will probably be used more sparingly this year but still useful when experience and the odd touch of magic is required.

Park: More of a box to box type of midfielder but known to pick up the odd important goal and play as the advanced midfielder in tight games.

On the defensive midfield side we have

Fletcher: Obviously still struggling with recovering from illness, it's uncertain whether he can recapture his best form.

Carrick: In recent seasons he has been more likely to give the ball away than win it, although he did show signs of improvement towards the end of last season. Still, not really a defensive midfielder.

Jones: First and foremost this guy is a Centre Back, not sure how he will cope with the pressure if asked to play as our DM.

i think this guy makes a valid point, not to say that i wouldnt b happy with nasri or wes...bt if the football gods could somehow allow it
nerd.gif
, i would love to see bastian schweinsteiger at OT he is truly what we need right now   

for the united fans, surely we now approach the end of this godforsaken tabloid driven saga concerning our nxt signing, and as we all know most of the talk has suggested that we are looking to get a new

creative Paul Scholes-esque center midfielder...not that i disagree with the suggestion, but ive just recently flip sides and joined the group of fans suggesting that, when meriting prioritization, we dont really

need a new Paul Scholes as much as we need a new Roy Keane (defensive presences that can creatively start things up from the tail end of the mid and disrupt passing)..heres a interesting take on this opinion that i found earlier from a fan;

Rooney: Played some of his best football last year when effectively playing as an AM, also has tremendous vision and passing ability.

Nani: With the wing slots probably taken by Young and Valencia Nani is know to favour following Ronaldos footsteps with a move infield.

Anderson: Hopefully this will be his season as he has the potential to be a great AM, if he gets a good preseason and his head right.

Cleverly: Has a lot of potential and a point to prove in what should be his breakthrough year into the first team.

Giggs:: Still tearing them apart after all these years! Will probably be used more sparingly this year but still useful when experience and the odd touch of magic is required.

Park: More of a box to box type of midfielder but known to pick up the odd important goal and play as the advanced midfielder in tight games.

On the defensive midfield side we have

Fletcher: Obviously still struggling with recovering from illness, it's uncertain whether he can recapture his best form.

Carrick: In recent seasons he has been more likely to give the ball away than win it, although he did show signs of improvement towards the end of last season. Still, not really a defensive midfielder.

Jones: First and foremost this guy is a Centre Back, not sure how he will cope with the pressure if asked to play as our DM.

i think this guy makes a valid point, not to say that i wouldnt b happy with nasri or wes...bt if the football gods could somehow allow it
nerd.gif
, i would love to see bastian schweinsteiger at OT he is truly what we need right now   

Back
Top Bottom