The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Hey, at least he finally got rid of the 3 DMs. It's progress...
laugh.gif

Word is that Corinthians have put up 40 mil. for Tevez. He's probably on the bench flooding the Sheikh's inbox with "DO IT!!!!" texts.

Sir Alex on Nasri from today,

"I don't think he's coming to United. That's all I can tell you. I think he's agreed to go somewhere else. Maybe he has to stay at Arsenal, also. That's a possibility."

Indeed, Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is determined to hold onto the French midfielder and has even said he'd be prepared to let Nasri go next summer on a free transfer rather than sell him during the current window.

"That's a decision [Wenger] has made," Sir Alex said. "If he stands by that decision it's a brave one. I'm not sure the Arsenal directors will enjoy that one, but it's possible."

Sir Alex on Nasri from today,

"I don't think he's coming to United. That's all I can tell you. I think he's agreed to go somewhere else. Maybe he has to stay at Arsenal, also. That's a possibility."

Indeed, Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is determined to hold onto the French midfielder and has even said he'd be prepared to let Nasri go next summer on a free transfer rather than sell him during the current window.

"That's a decision [Wenger] has made," Sir Alex said. "If he stands by that decision it's a brave one. I'm not sure the Arsenal directors will enjoy that one, but it's possible."

So all the "Messi doesn't care"/"Messi isn't the same in blue and white" talk should quiet down a bit after this. He's been absolutely dominant this game, and if Higuain could finish he'd have 4 assists.

So all the "Messi doesn't care"/"Messi isn't the same in blue and white" talk should quiet down a bit after this. He's been absolutely dominant this game, and if Higuain could finish he'd have 4 assists.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Because of one game you're not looking at the other 5 years?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
should quiet down a bit

I swear NTers can't read at all. 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
should quiet down a bit

I swear NTers can't read at all. 

Ppl let too much emotion into the discussion of sports.. can't even discuss things without it taken as salt

Pastore coming in
pimp.gif

Ppl let too much emotion into the discussion of sports.. can't even discuss things without it taken as salt

Pastore coming in
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom