The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by beans718

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Bunch of great games todAy.. It's funny how Mexico always has a good u-17 squad but it never transfers over to a world cup team

Always good? Our first U17 WC win was in 05 in Peru, and the key players from that squad just spanked the US in the Gold Cup. Go pour that salt on your fries. I hope you're not American. 

Hahahaha why you mad though? Mexico beating U.S is nothing new so I don't see why mentioning it like it validates anything. I also didn't mean that comment as an insult or anything either.. So relax and put the guns away
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is exactly why I stay away from the sports forum as much as possible. Dudes taking shots without knowing anything then try to back off their comments.

Bunch of great games todAy.. It's funny how Mexico always has a good u-17 squad but it never transfers over to a world cup team

Always good? Our first U17 WC win was in 05 in Peru, and the key players from that squad just spanked the US in the Gold Cup. Go pour that salt on your fries. I hope you're not American. 

Hahahaha why you mad though? Mexico beating U.S is nothing new so I don't see why mentioning it like it validates anything. I also didn't mean that comment as an insult or anything either.. So relax and put the guns away
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is exactly why I stay away from the sports forum as much as possible. Dudes taking shots without knowing anything then try to back off their comments.

Morrison / Pogba / Tunnicliffe

But on the real these rumors are just getting my hopes up for no reason. Utd obviously needs a box to box MF but if Fergie hasn't made a move yet you have to figure that there is a reason. There's still alot of time left in the window but these kids will eventually get a chance, it's inevitable.

With Sir Bobby & Fergie in attendance:

Morrison / Pogba / Tunnicliffe

But on the real these rumors are just getting my hopes up for no reason. Utd obviously needs a box to box MF but if Fergie hasn't made a move yet you have to figure that there is a reason. There's still alot of time left in the window but these kids will eventually get a chance, it's inevitable.

With Sir Bobby & Fergie in attendance:

Always good? Our first U17 WC win was in 05 in Peru, and the key players from that squad just spanked the US in the Gold Cup. Go pour that salt on your fries. I hope you're not American

LA CAGAS VATO INDUCUMENTADO.

anyways USA game was and i am hoping for them to beat frane.

eventough france has my current obsession Gaëtane Thiney

Always good? Our first U17 WC win was in 05 in Peru, and the key players from that squad just spanked the US in the Gold Cup. Go pour that salt on your fries. I hope you're not American

LA CAGAS VATO INDUCUMENTADO.

anyways USA game was and i am hoping for them to beat frane.

eventough france has my current obsession Gaëtane Thiney

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

does anyone have a Man U tour roster?

MANCHASTER UNITED TOUR ROSTER
GOALKEEPERS: Ben Amos (ENG), David de Gea (ESP)*, Sam Johnston (ENG), Andres Lindegaard (DEN)
DEFENDERS: Fabio Da Silva (BRA), Rafael Da Silva (BRA), Jonny Evans (NIR), Patrice Evra (FRA), Rio Ferdinand (ENG), Phil Jones (ENG)*, Chris Smalling (ENG)*, Nemanja Vidic (SRB)
MIDFIELDERS: Anderson (BRA), Michael Carrick (ENG), Tom Cleverley (ENG)*, Ryan Giggs (WAL), Nani (POR), Gabriel Obertan (FRA), Ji-Sung Park (KOR)
FORWARDS: Dimitar Berbatov (BUL), Mame Biram Diouf (SEN), Javier Hernandez (MEX)*, Federico Macheda (ITA), Michael Owen (ENG), Wayne Rooney (ENG), Danny Welbeck (ENG)*, Ashley Young (ENG)

MANAGER: Sir Alex Ferguson
* Indicates player will join tour in progress.

No Pogba, Morrison or Tunicliffe
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

does anyone have a Man U tour roster?

MANCHASTER UNITED TOUR ROSTER
GOALKEEPERS: Ben Amos (ENG), David de Gea (ESP)*, Sam Johnston (ENG), Andres Lindegaard (DEN)
DEFENDERS: Fabio Da Silva (BRA), Rafael Da Silva (BRA), Jonny Evans (NIR), Patrice Evra (FRA), Rio Ferdinand (ENG), Phil Jones (ENG)*, Chris Smalling (ENG)*, Nemanja Vidic (SRB)
MIDFIELDERS: Anderson (BRA), Michael Carrick (ENG), Tom Cleverley (ENG)*, Ryan Giggs (WAL), Nani (POR), Gabriel Obertan (FRA), Ji-Sung Park (KOR)
FORWARDS: Dimitar Berbatov (BUL), Mame Biram Diouf (SEN), Javier Hernandez (MEX)*, Federico Macheda (ITA), Michael Owen (ENG), Wayne Rooney (ENG), Danny Welbeck (ENG)*, Ashley Young (ENG)

MANAGER: Sir Alex Ferguson
* Indicates player will join tour in progress.

No Pogba, Morrison or Tunicliffe
grin.gif

damn the one yr united bring everyone, they dont come anywhere near San Antonio... oh well always have going to england this yr to look forward too.

damn the one yr united bring everyone, they dont come anywhere near San Antonio... oh well always have going to england this yr to look forward too.

Hey, at least he finally got rid of the 3 DMs. It's progress...
laugh.gif

Word is that Corinthians have put up 40 mil. for Tevez. He's probably on the bench flooding the Sheikh's inbox with "DO IT!!!!" texts.

Back
Top Bottom