The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Wish Ronaldo would do this when he plays for Portugal�
indifferent.gif

I hope that wasn't a comment made out of frustration because of the criticism of Messi for not performing nearly as well for Argentina as he does for Barca. Because this:

> Messi's entire career with Argentina

indifferent.gif

I hope that wasn't a comment made out of frustration because of the criticism of Messi for not performing nearly as well for Argentina as he does for Barca. Because this:

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

indifferent.gif

I'm half Portuguese so I watch every single Portugal match. I don't care what Messi does/doesn't do for Argentina b/c a) I like him but I refuse to believe he's the best player alive (that goes to Xavi or Iniesta) and b)I have 0 ties to Argentina.

I hate CR7 with a passion but when he plays for the NT it's not like I don't want him to score (same as how I hate Lebron but I wouldn't mind him performing for the USA squad). Maybe I should've clarified that he never performs like this in games that MATTER. Where was this brilliance during the WC? It's frustrating as a fan seeing your best player either not doing @#$% since 2008 or blasting the ball from 40 yards out except for some fluke goal in a 7-0 thrashing against North Korea. Even in the Euro 2012 qualifications he has barely done @#$%. 90% of our goals come from Postiga or Almeida , who are 2 of the most inconsistent forwards on earth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

indifferent.gif

I'm half Portuguese so I watch every single Portugal match. I don't care what Messi does/doesn't do for Argentina b/c a) I like him but I refuse to believe he's the best player alive (that goes to Xavi or Iniesta) and b)I have 0 ties to Argentina.

I hate CR7 with a passion but when he plays for the NT it's not like I don't want him to score (same as how I hate Lebron but I wouldn't mind him performing for the USA squad). Maybe I should've clarified that he never performs like this in games that MATTER. Where was this brilliance during the WC? It's frustrating as a fan seeing your best player either not doing @#$% since 2008 or blasting the ball from 40 yards out except for some fluke goal in a 7-0 thrashing against North Korea. Even in the Euro 2012 qualifications he has barely done @#$%. 90% of our goals come from Postiga or Almeida , who are 2 of the most inconsistent forwards on earth
laugh.gif

I wish David Luiz would start over Thiago Silva. He's been unimpressive the last few games. Plus Luiz is a beast going forward.

I would say Lucio should sit but that won't happen.

I wish David Luiz would start over Thiago Silva. He's been unimpressive the last few games. Plus Luiz is a beast going forward.

I would say Lucio should sit but that won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom