The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

frown.gif

Well, back over here, Brazil/Paraguay is scoreless, about 3 minutes from PKs.

usa just lost on pk's. if brazil loses on pk's im breaking the TV. cant have my two teams go out so agonizingly back to back like that.

usa just lost on pk's. if brazil loses on pk's im breaking the TV. cant have my two teams go out so agonizingly back to back like that.

Jeez...has the ghost of John Terry taken over everybody today? Elano just blasted one...

Jeez...has the ghost of John Terry taken over everybody today? Elano just blasted one...

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Rip your tv

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Rip your tv

Pathetic.

Paraguay doesn't attack for 120 minutes and Brasil muffs all their PKs with a lineup of Elano, Fred, Thiago, and Santos. #@#%#@$ torture and I'm neutral. Good luck with the next coach, Brasil.

Pathetic.

Paraguay doesn't attack for 120 minutes and Brasil muffs all their PKs with a lineup of Elano, Fred, Thiago, and Santos. #@#%#@$ torture and I'm neutral. Good luck with the next coach, Brasil.

Back
Top Bottom