The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by I3

Bojan to Roma is good for Bojan. Hopefully he does well. I always liked him above Dos Santos.

Im dying to know what the hell Mr X is for AC Milan. Galliani said he's physical and fits their requirements. Im guessing it could be Bastian Schewdffjsdjfldkfj, Marek Hamisk, Montolivo or Ganso.

Sadly im hearing it could be De Rossi.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by I3

Bojan to Roma is good for Bojan. Hopefully he does well. I always liked him above Dos Santos.

Im dying to know what the hell Mr X is for AC Milan. Galliani said he's physical and fits their requirements. Im guessing it could be Bastian Schewdffjsdjfldkfj, Marek Hamisk, Montolivo or Ganso.

Sadly im hearing it could be De Rossi.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by I3

Schweinsteiger will NOT leave Bayern.

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Aston Villa get N'Zogbia
Great deal for Villa, Much more well-rounded than downing was and they made a profit.
Villa needs someone to get Bent the ball as he can't create for himself all that well, and
N'Zogbia can also be a huge goal threat.
More well rounded, how so? 
Way more of a goal threat than Downing, half the price, can cover at full back, provides just
as good of service. Also feel N'Zogbia did more at Wigan with way less help than what Downing
did at Villa. Also Downing to me is way more limited as to what he can do. Especially when you
compare that N'Zogbia was bought for mere £10.5 compared to £20 Million

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Aston Villa get N'Zogbia
Great deal for Villa, Much more well-rounded than downing was and they made a profit.
Villa needs someone to get Bent the ball as he can't create for himself all that well, and
N'Zogbia can also be a huge goal threat.
More well rounded, how so? 
Way more of a goal threat than Downing, half the price, can cover at full back, provides just
as good of service. Also feel N'Zogbia did more at Wigan with way less help than what Downing
did at Villa. Also Downing to me is way more limited as to what he can do. Especially when you
compare that N'Zogbia was bought for mere £10.5 compared to £20 Million

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Messi won't be with Barca when they take on Man U @ FedEx.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

hes not even coming to The US..
frown.gif

roll.gif
People are going to be mad. 

On a side note [font=Arial, sans-serif]Stekelenburg is ours, finally we will have a goalie who can have a legitimate chance of stopping a penalty
pimp.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Messi won't be with Barca when they take on Man U @ FedEx.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

hes not even coming to The US..
frown.gif

roll.gif
People are going to be mad. 

On a side note [font=Arial, sans-serif]Stekelenburg is ours, finally we will have a goalie who can have a legitimate chance of stopping a penalty
pimp.gif
[/font]

smfh at where the Unicef logo is posistioneleld

I was disappointed at first, but the jersey looks much better in person. Nothing will ever beat the Unicef on the front though
frown.gif

smfh at where the Unicef logo is posistioneleld

I was disappointed at first, but the jersey looks much better in person. Nothing will ever beat the Unicef on the front though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by I3

It seems like its pretty hard to get quality players especially the young ones to leave Germany.  There is sooo much talent in the Bundesliga and on the German NT and it seems like teams would love to bring them to their teams (and throw huge sums of money to the player and their clubs) but it seems that there is little desire for German player to want move abroad.  As a Bundesliga/Schalke follower do you believe this is to be true?

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by I3

It seems like its pretty hard to get quality players especially the young ones to leave Germany.  There is sooo much talent in the Bundesliga and on the German NT and it seems like teams would love to bring them to their teams (and throw huge sums of money to the player and their clubs) but it seems that there is little desire for German player to want move abroad.  As a Bundesliga/Schalke follower do you believe this is to be true?

Back
Top Bottom