The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Man Torres has fallen off completely. Liverpool should sell him while other clubs think he is still worth anything. If Rooney continues like this he should be sold too

i'd like to see Torres at United!

good win for arsenal - hopefully it will carry over to this weekend - anyone know if that game is goign to be on Tv?

good win for arsenal - hopefully it will carry over to this weekend - anyone know if that game is goign to be on Tv?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

As for Rooney, I'm shocked at whats transpired. After Ronaldo was sold Rooney became the face of that team and it looked like he could carry that team on his shoulders but just months later and he is demanding to be sold. I think Ferguson is going to win the PR battle here by coming out and saying that he wants Rooney to stay but Rooney is adamant about leaving. Man Utd fans obviously do not want to see their best player leave (and especially when the club is short on funds) but at the same time they will probably side with Ferguson on this one. If he stays in England only Chelsea and Man City can afford his wages and if he goes abroad I can see Mourinho bringing him in since Mourinho loves versatile hustle players like Rooney.
With Fergie coming out with his statement and seeming completely honest about the situation, the fans will, without a doubt, be backing him on this matter.  They all love Rooney, but will now feel bitterly betrayed.  Fair to say, he won't be playing again in a Utd shirt, so I guess its best to get rid of him ASAP.  Really, is Berba and Chicharito the future of Utd?  With the Glazer's debt, the transfer coffers will be very limited.  This is really 
tired.gif

Not only has Rooney screwed over his club for this season, he's also screwed them over in-terms of selling him with that GBP5mn buyout.  
30t6p3b.gif

Also... the question on everyone's mind... why???

EDIT ~ Rooney's statement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hester-Uniteds-lack-ambition-driving-out.html

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

As for Rooney, I'm shocked at whats transpired. After Ronaldo was sold Rooney became the face of that team and it looked like he could carry that team on his shoulders but just months later and he is demanding to be sold. I think Ferguson is going to win the PR battle here by coming out and saying that he wants Rooney to stay but Rooney is adamant about leaving. Man Utd fans obviously do not want to see their best player leave (and especially when the club is short on funds) but at the same time they will probably side with Ferguson on this one. If he stays in England only Chelsea and Man City can afford his wages and if he goes abroad I can see Mourinho bringing him in since Mourinho loves versatile hustle players like Rooney.
With Fergie coming out with his statement and seeming completely honest about the situation, the fans will, without a doubt, be backing him on this matter.  They all love Rooney, but will now feel bitterly betrayed.  Fair to say, he won't be playing again in a Utd shirt, so I guess its best to get rid of him ASAP.  Really, is Berba and Chicharito the future of Utd?  With the Glazer's debt, the transfer coffers will be very limited.  This is really 
tired.gif

Not only has Rooney screwed over his club for this season, he's also screwed them over in-terms of selling him with that GBP5mn buyout.  
30t6p3b.gif

Also... the question on everyone's mind... why???

EDIT ~ Rooney's statement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hester-Uniteds-lack-ambition-driving-out.html

Tottenham are out of their element. Inter should score another three or four the way this is going. 
roll.gif

Tottenham are out of their element. Inter should score another three or four the way this is going. 
roll.gif

Spurs down 3-0 @ the San Siro after just 14 mins
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You gotta give a hand though to UEFA for giving small clubs like Tottenham, Copenhagen, Tel Aviv, Basel, Partizan Belgrade a chance to strut their stuff in this competition.

What happened to Gomes? I switched over and saw the PK with a different keeper. I'm guessin he pulled someone down and got a red?

What happened to Gomes? I switched over and saw the PK with a different keeper. I'm guessin he pulled someone down and got a red?

Spurs down 3-0 @ the San Siro after just 14 mins
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You gotta give a hand though to UEFA for giving small clubs like Tottenham, Copenhagen, Tel Aviv, Basel, Partizan Belgrade a chance to strut their stuff in this competition.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Sneijder played a perfect pass for Biabiany behind the defense, Gomes came out....  Biabiany chipped it over him and this fool took him out.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Sneijder played a perfect pass for Biabiany behind the defense, Gomes came out....  Biabiany chipped it over him and this fool took him out.

Anyone watching Barca vs. Copenhagen? Barca are in the process of flogging Copenhagen but have only managed 1 goal so far. The best part of the match is that a Copenhagen striker made a forward run from his own half and received the ball with no one in front of him but Barca's GK but he stopped running because he thought he was offsides. He couldnt believe he had a clear path to goal
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone watching Barca vs. Copenhagen? Barca are in the process of flogging Copenhagen but have only managed 1 goal so far. The best part of the match is that a Copenhagen striker made a forward run from his own half and received the ball with no one in front of him but Barca's GK but he stopped running because he thought he was offsides. He couldnt believe he had a clear path to goal
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom