The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

United win 1-0 *yawn*
Strong start, but the rest was... scrappy football.  Yeah, it was their B-team, but still... 

EDIT ~ Wait, Bale had a hat-trick!? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

bale proves yet again that when fit he is truly top class, love the way he plays.
As for us, we need some form of inspiration real real bad. with the problems with the ownership, lack of goals, age, and now rooney
tired.gif
(i dont know how many times ive ranted about how loyal rooney was to united and how he would end his career at old trafford
30t6p3b.gif
)...

but i havent lost faith, we still have no losses in the premiership, nani is playing amazing (42 goals anyone?
laugh.gif
), i think we'll be alright we perform better when ppl talk %%$%.

bale proves yet again that when fit he is truly top class, love the way he plays.
As for us, we need some form of inspiration real real bad. with the problems with the ownership, lack of goals, age, and now rooney
tired.gif
(i dont know how many times ive ranted about how loyal rooney was to united and how he would end his career at old trafford
30t6p3b.gif
)...

but i havent lost faith, we still have no losses in the premiership, nani is playing amazing (42 goals anyone?
laugh.gif
), i think we'll be alright we perform better when ppl talk %%$%.

I suspected he was going to stay until Ferguson came out with his press conference. Then I was sure Rooney wanted to leave...48 hours later and this fool commits himself for another 5 years (now under contract for 6.5 years)
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Then again, Ronaldo did the same thing before bolting
pimp.gif

Either way its a win-win for Man Utd. If he stays then they keep one of the best players in the Premiership...if he wants to leave then his transfer value just went up a ton since he's locked into a 6+ year contract.

I think Man Utd fans realize right now they're not good enough and so it'll be up to Ferguson to figure out a way to find replacements for players like van der sar, Ferdinand, Scholes, Giggs as well as improve the overall quality of the team. This was a good first step for them but they still have a lot of work to do.

I suspected he was going to stay until Ferguson came out with his press conference. Then I was sure Rooney wanted to leave...48 hours later and this fool commits himself for another 5 years (now under contract for 6.5 years)
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Then again, Ronaldo did the same thing before bolting
pimp.gif

Either way its a win-win for Man Utd. If he stays then they keep one of the best players in the Premiership...if he wants to leave then his transfer value just went up a ton since he's locked into a 6+ year contract.

I think Man Utd fans realize right now they're not good enough and so it'll be up to Ferguson to figure out a way to find replacements for players like van der sar, Ferdinand, Scholes, Giggs as well as improve the overall quality of the team. This was a good first step for them but they still have a lot of work to do.

Back
Top Bottom