The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Then again, Ronaldo did the same thing before bolting
tired.gif

Ridiculous back-of-header goal by the little pea. 1-0
Stoke fans... lol

87496f6e33ac92e5e7956f02759ee46d-getty-102620143mh001_stoke_city_v.jpg

Ok, Utd will not win anything this season.  
indifferent.gif

Concedes first-ever goal to Stoke.
30t6p3b.gif

They really need to stop passing the ball to their opponents.  
30t6p3b.gif

Ridiculous back-of-header goal by the little pea. 1-0
Stoke fans... lol

87496f6e33ac92e5e7956f02759ee46d-getty-102620143mh001_stoke_city_v.jpg

Ok, Utd will not win anything this season.  
indifferent.gif

Concedes first-ever goal to Stoke.
30t6p3b.gif

They really need to stop passing the ball to their opponents.  
30t6p3b.gif

Feyenoord aren't that bad!? 
eek.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]PSV Eindhoven[/td][td]Feyenoord Rotterdam[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jonathan Reis (24)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Ibrahim Afellay (39)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Jonathan Reis (47)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Ola Toivonen (49)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Jeremain Lens (55)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Jonathan Reis (59)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Balázs Dzsudzsák (63)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Orlando Engelaar (70)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Balázs Dzsudzsák (pen 77)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Jeremain Lens (87)

[/td][/tr][/table]

Feyenoord aren't that bad!? 
eek.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]PSV Eindhoven[/td][td]Feyenoord Rotterdam[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jonathan Reis (24)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Ibrahim Afellay (39)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Jonathan Reis (47)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Ola Toivonen (49)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Jeremain Lens (55)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Jonathan Reis (59)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Balázs Dzsudzsák (63)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Orlando Engelaar (70)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Balázs Dzsudzsák (pen 77)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Jeremain Lens (87)

[/td][/tr][/table]

Good win for Arsenal. I hope no one complains about that red card because it was legit.

I'm disappointed that Arsenal havent scored more goals. As usual they're over-passing the ball in front of goal.

Good win for Arsenal. I hope no one complains about that red card because it was legit.

I'm disappointed that Arsenal havent scored more goals. As usual they're over-passing the ball in front of goal.

Back
Top Bottom