The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

and hamsik is one of my favorite players in serie a but dude never seems to step up in big games. including world cup.

Truth
tired.gif
.  He always disappears in the big match ups. Him and Montolivo. Very talented players but just can't seem to step up when it matters.

Anyone play Football Manager (aka digital crack) ? 2011 demo is being DLed now.
pimp.gif
I havent played 2011 but I played 2009 and 2010 a lot

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

and hamsik is one of my favorite players in serie a but dude never seems to step up in big games. including world cup.

Truth
tired.gif
.  He always disappears in the big match ups. Him and Montolivo. Very talented players but just can't seem to step up when it matters.

Anyone play Football Manager (aka digital crack) ? 2011 demo is being DLed now.
pimp.gif
I havent played 2011 but I played 2009 and 2010 a lot

laugh.gif

Arsenal is up after a strange own goal by the Newcastle goalie at the half. We've gotten in good areas but haven't been able to finish very well.

laugh.gif

Arsenal is up after a strange own goal by the Newcastle goalie at the half. We've gotten in good areas but haven't been able to finish very well.

Originally Posted by vrai1

why the hell is Arsene subbing Fabregas into this game?
I think he was brought on today just to improve his match fitness a bit. Hopefully Wenger proceeds with caution because we need Fabregas to remain healthy if  we really want to compete for a trophy this season.

Walcott looks like a much better player...and Bendtner looks like he's improved
laugh.gif
eek.gif

BTW...looks like Man Utd ended up with the best Mexican striker in the Premiership
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
This dude Hernandez looks like a future 20 goal scorer for Man Utd. I wonder if Ferguson is willing to swap Hernandez for Vela...we'll throw in Almunia too since they need a replacement for van der sar
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by vrai1

why the hell is Arsene subbing Fabregas into this game?
I think he was brought on today just to improve his match fitness a bit. Hopefully Wenger proceeds with caution because we need Fabregas to remain healthy if  we really want to compete for a trophy this season.

Walcott looks like a much better player...and Bendtner looks like he's improved
laugh.gif
eek.gif

BTW...looks like Man Utd ended up with the best Mexican striker in the Premiership
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
This dude Hernandez looks like a future 20 goal scorer for Man Utd. I wonder if Ferguson is willing to swap Hernandez for Vela...we'll throw in Almunia too since they need a replacement for van der sar
eyes.gif

Is there any question what position Gareth Bale should play? LM > LB.

I don't like hearing Redknapp admit Tottenham is still a world-class player away from competiting for top of the EPL, whether it's true or not. That being said, I believe Man U. will take care of business this weekend 2-1.

Is there any question what position Gareth Bale should play? LM > LB.

I don't like hearing Redknapp admit Tottenham is still a world-class player away from competiting for top of the EPL, whether it's true or not. That being said, I believe Man U. will take care of business this weekend 2-1.

Anyone have a video of the keeper's own goal in the Arsenal goal? Good result and I think we have to go for the Cup - some hardware certainly would be nice...

Anyone have a consistent place to watch games? I think I've only seen one match so far....

Anyone have a video of the keeper's own goal in the Arsenal goal? Good result and I think we have to go for the Cup - some hardware certainly would be nice...

Anyone have a consistent place to watch games? I think I've only seen one match so far....

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

...looks like Man Utd ended up with the best Mexican striker in the Premiership
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
This dude Hernandez looks like a future 20 goal scorer for Man Utd.
...and Real Madrid will be all over him...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

...looks like Man Utd ended up with the best Mexican striker in the Premiership
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
This dude Hernandez looks like a future 20 goal scorer for Man Utd.
...and Real Madrid will be all over him...
30t6p3b.gif

yea jozy! goal in copa play for villareal. as much as jozy frustrates me, dude is only 20 and he has alooooong way to go. he's stuck behind some talented attacking players (nilmar and rossi) but he's young and can fight and get himself a spot. scoring a goal in his one appearance helps too. i don't know how to embed.

excited to see juve vs milan. robinho is getting another start and if dude can get to the elite levels he is capable of this team can be dirty...still don't know about the geezers in midfield/defence though.

yea jozy! goal in copa play for villareal. as much as jozy frustrates me, dude is only 20 and he has alooooong way to go. he's stuck behind some talented attacking players (nilmar and rossi) but he's young and can fight and get himself a spot. scoring a goal in his one appearance helps too. i don't know how to embed.

excited to see juve vs milan. robinho is getting another start and if dude can get to the elite levels he is capable of this team can be dirty...still don't know about the geezers in midfield/defence though.

Back
Top Bottom