The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Anyone see the Aresenal game? Any impressions? I'll obviously take the result but its not terribly reassuring that Song is the lone scorer....

Anyone see the Aresenal game? Any impressions? I'll obviously take the result but its not terribly reassuring that Song is the lone scorer....

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What a win by Real Madrid today. Mourinho takes off Pepe for Benzema and they net 2 goals for the 3-1 win.

Now on to this Barca-Sevilla cracker

yo wom the barca/sevilla game?

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What a win by Real Madrid today. Mourinho takes off Pepe for Benzema and they net 2 goals for the 3-1 win.

Now on to this Barca-Sevilla cracker

yo wom the barca/sevilla game?

Originally Posted by kapstone

I'm just glad we pulled out the win. I was expecting us to run over the worst team in the Premiership (playing at home too) but Green made 3 terrific saves including 2 point blank shots taken by Fabregas and then we had a Walcott shot hit the bar late in the match before Song eventually scored. If this was last season or any other season Arsenal would've folded like a deck of cards in the 2nd half and the match would've ended in a scoreless draw. I think the team is definitely better than last season's team with guys like Walcott, Denilson, etc playing better. Even Bendtner looks like he's improved since last season. If we can get van Persie to contribute for atleast 2-3 months then our attack should improve and we have defended fairly well in spite of Vermalen's lengthy lay off. Fabianski has also improved and I think Almunia's days as a starter are over.

On the other hand, Arshavin's head is somewhere else. The guy has been putting in very little effort this season and has been a disappointment. He needs to play harder if we want to have any kind of success this season.

Originally Posted by kapstone

I'm just glad we pulled out the win. I was expecting us to run over the worst team in the Premiership (playing at home too) but Green made 3 terrific saves including 2 point blank shots taken by Fabregas and then we had a Walcott shot hit the bar late in the match before Song eventually scored. If this was last season or any other season Arsenal would've folded like a deck of cards in the 2nd half and the match would've ended in a scoreless draw. I think the team is definitely better than last season's team with guys like Walcott, Denilson, etc playing better. Even Bendtner looks like he's improved since last season. If we can get van Persie to contribute for atleast 2-3 months then our attack should improve and we have defended fairly well in spite of Vermalen's lengthy lay off. Fabianski has also improved and I think Almunia's days as a starter are over.

On the other hand, Arshavin's head is somewhere else. The guy has been putting in very little effort this season and has been a disappointment. He needs to play harder if we want to have any kind of success this season.

Howdy boys.... how about some Champions League footy!
I'll be watching Utd., but Spurs vs. Inter is very intriguing.  

Howdy boys.... how about some Champions League footy!
I'll be watching Utd., but Spurs vs. Inter is very intriguing.  

great game so far..
This current spurs midfield is 
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
Being outclassed by *%*%%*+ spurs....whole team looks like crap. Muntari + Zanetti in midfield= NOTHING
And what the !+@$ is up Snejder's !!+? He's been sub par all season. Hopefully they figure that contract out soon...

Bale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maicon

eyes.gif
Being outclassed by *%*%%*+ spurs....whole team looks like crap. Muntari + Zanetti in midfield= NOTHING
And what the !+@$ is up Snejder's !!+? He's been sub par all season. Hopefully they figure that contract out soon...

Bale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maicon

maicon has reaaaally fallen off in the last 2 years...and gareth bale has reaaaaaaly came up in the past 2 years.

maicon has reaaaally fallen off in the last 2 years...and gareth bale has reaaaaaaly came up in the past 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom