The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by trunks206

Arsenal lost. Heart break for AC Milan at the end. 

Sounds like Clichy had another "moment"  so we need one point to advance, is that right?

Originally Posted by babam11218719

http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded
roll.gif
eek.gif
I didnt know they were making new ones

Apparently Onyewu and Ibra scuffled at Milan's practice session today.

My money woul dbe on Gooch in that matchup.

Apparently Onyewu and Ibra scuffled at Milan's practice session today.

My money woul dbe on Gooch in that matchup.

Ibrahimovic is a well known !#$@. You look at his history playing at Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Barca and now Milan and you'll see he's been no stranger to conflict. I'm forever going to be perplexed as to what gave Barca the idea that Eto'o was a trouble maker and replacing him with Ibrahimovic of all people was a good idea.

He's always been a douche.

Ibrahimovic is a well known !#$@. You look at his history playing at Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Barca and now Milan and you'll see he's been no stranger to conflict. I'm forever going to be perplexed as to what gave Barca the idea that Eto'o was a trouble maker and replacing him with Ibrahimovic of all people was a good idea.

He's always been a douche.

Yeah, the pundits aren't willing to put their money on the Spurs cuz they're just not 'reliable' enough.

Anyway, Hargreaves is back... haven't seen that guy in a while... he had such a strong World Cup... in 2006.  
ohwell.gif

Chicharito up-front and all alone.

So much for that... Hargreaves is off just after 5 mins with what appears to be an injured hammy.  Man, that's tough.

Yeah, the pundits aren't willing to put their money on the Spurs cuz they're just not 'reliable' enough.

Anyway, Hargreaves is back... haven't seen that guy in a while... he had such a strong World Cup... in 2006.  
ohwell.gif

Chicharito up-front and all alone.

So much for that... Hargreaves is off just after 5 mins with what appears to be an injured hammy.  Man, that's tough.

United are way too lucky. Another performance where they could be considered the second best team yet come out on top.
frown.gif

United are way too lucky. Another performance where they could be considered the second best team yet come out on top.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom