The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Apparently Onyewu and Ibra scuffled at Milan's practice session today.

My money woul dbe on Gooch in that matchup.
30t6p3b.gif
  At Ibra

Apparently Gooch wasn't happy with a hard tackle and choked him out and they threw before they were broken up by teammates. Ibra's also a black belt in taekwondo.
laugh.gif
, double
30t6p3b.gif
@ that video Tevez posted.

Gooch though
pimp.gif

As for NY/SJ,  Juan Agudelo REALLY impresses me. I'm a big Juan Pablo Angel fan but him leaving is perfect timing.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Apparently Onyewu and Ibra scuffled at Milan's practice session today.

My money woul dbe on Gooch in that matchup.
30t6p3b.gif
  At Ibra

Apparently Gooch wasn't happy with a hard tackle and choked him out and they threw before they were broken up by teammates. Ibra's also a black belt in taekwondo.
laugh.gif
, double
30t6p3b.gif
@ that video Tevez posted.

Gooch though
pimp.gif

As for NY/SJ,  Juan Agudelo REALLY impresses me. I'm a big Juan Pablo Angel fan but him leaving is perfect timing.

It was very strange watching Man Utd field the likes of Hernandez, Obertan and Bebe all at the same time today. A new era at Old Trafford is upon us. Hernandez has obviously looked good so far...Obertan looks like he's going to be a good player...Bebe looks a bit unpolished and it may take a few more years for him to become a regular on the team.

It was very strange watching Man Utd field the likes of Hernandez, Obertan and Bebe all at the same time today. A new era at Old Trafford is upon us. Hernandez has obviously looked good so far...Obertan looks like he's going to be a good player...Bebe looks a bit unpolished and it may take a few more years for him to become a regular on the team.

i'm pretty sure a lot of fans are losing patience with Owen Hargreaves...
30t6p3b.gif

i think it's about time Sir Alex offloads him...

3-lung Park
eek.gif
 ...he really stepped up with two very good goals
pimp.gif

also,soccernet was reporting about Evra's decision to possibly leave United at the end of the season...
it's cool though...we can have Gareth Bale
happy.gif

i heard Sir Alex and Harry Redknapp are pretty close with each other...

i'm pretty sure a lot of fans are losing patience with Owen Hargreaves...
30t6p3b.gif

i think it's about time Sir Alex offloads him...

3-lung Park
eek.gif
 ...he really stepped up with two very good goals
pimp.gif

also,soccernet was reporting about Evra's decision to possibly leave United at the end of the season...
it's cool though...we can have Gareth Bale
happy.gif

i heard Sir Alex and Harry Redknapp are pretty close with each other...

Bebe looked really rough around the edges. He couldn't cross the ball for jack. They were saying a lot of the players had the flu so SAF really had to gamble with playing Hargreaves, Chicharito, Obertan and Bebe.

I dunno if the fans are "losing patience" with Hargreaves, but I get the feeling they feel sorry for the guy, if anything. Its not like he made a huge impact with the club when he was healthy, so in a way they're not missing much without him.

If they do get Bale, then its probably best to play him as a left winger, which means Evra won't have to make so many forward-runs. And if Evra does decide to go, does it mean they should look for more defensive-minded leftback?

Bebe looked really rough around the edges. He couldn't cross the ball for jack. They were saying a lot of the players had the flu so SAF really had to gamble with playing Hargreaves, Chicharito, Obertan and Bebe.

I dunno if the fans are "losing patience" with Hargreaves, but I get the feeling they feel sorry for the guy, if anything. Its not like he made a huge impact with the club when he was healthy, so in a way they're not missing much without him.

If they do get Bale, then its probably best to play him as a left winger, which means Evra won't have to make so many forward-runs. And if Evra does decide to go, does it mean they should look for more defensive-minded leftback?

even if spurs sell bale (which we wont).. could man utd even afford him 
laugh.gif

we managed to get 30 mill off of berbatov... bale won't be leaving for anything less than £50+ mill

even if spurs sell bale (which we wont).. could man utd even afford him 
laugh.gif

we managed to get 30 mill off of berbatov... bale won't be leaving for anything less than £50+ mill

liverpool finally lookin like a first class side, perfectly timed for all united faithful
devil.gif
, but lets not forget drogba is still to play liverpool needs to score again.

liverpool finally lookin like a first class side, perfectly timed for all united faithful
devil.gif
, but lets not forget drogba is still to play liverpool needs to score again.

Torres is back. His 2nd goal was class and Cech knew it was going in as soon as Torres struck it.

Apparently Drogba has the flu today which explains why he didnt start.

Arsenal still remain inconsistent and its unrealistic to expect them to be serious contenders. Maybe they can keep it close and finish 2nd but the team is not good enough to win it all this year. This is why I hate when Arsenal fans blame injuries for our failures in previous seasons...there's no guarantee your going to win anything even with a fully fit squad. We've been relatively healthy this season and yet we've already lost twice at home - both times to newly promoted sides
30t6p3b.gif

That 50m price tag is just media B.S. I dont trust anything that comes from Soccernet or their "sources" and the English media are probably even worse. We're supposed to believe that Bale will be sold for the 3rd or 4th highest transfer fee in history? The guy is good but he's not 50m good. He's been relatively quiet 2 weeks in a row in the Premiership...I mean, you cant expect to face Rafa Benetiz coached sides every single week
laugh.gif

Torres is back. His 2nd goal was class and Cech knew it was going in as soon as Torres struck it.

Apparently Drogba has the flu today which explains why he didnt start.

Arsenal still remain inconsistent and its unrealistic to expect them to be serious contenders. Maybe they can keep it close and finish 2nd but the team is not good enough to win it all this year. This is why I hate when Arsenal fans blame injuries for our failures in previous seasons...there's no guarantee your going to win anything even with a fully fit squad. We've been relatively healthy this season and yet we've already lost twice at home - both times to newly promoted sides
30t6p3b.gif

That 50m price tag is just media B.S. I dont trust anything that comes from Soccernet or their "sources" and the English media are probably even worse. We're supposed to believe that Bale will be sold for the 3rd or 4th highest transfer fee in history? The guy is good but he's not 50m good. He's been relatively quiet 2 weeks in a row in the Premiership...I mean, you cant expect to face Rafa Benetiz coached sides every single week
laugh.gif

I only watched a bit of ARS vs NEW and missed LIV vs CHE (F1 > football), but just saw that 2nd Torres goal... class.

Wow, Pool really stuck it to Chelski. Damn. Balancing everything out, which is great.

I only watched a bit of ARS vs NEW and missed LIV vs CHE (F1 > football), but just saw that 2nd Torres goal... class.

Wow, Pool really stuck it to Chelski. Damn. Balancing everything out, which is great.

Back
Top Bottom