The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

i hope Utd gets FC Copenhagen...
happy.gif

but i know they'll probably draw one of the 3 Italian teams...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Schalke would obviously be best for us. Bayern are pretty much out of the domestic title race so you know they're gonna focus more on the CL now. From an entertainment point of view I'd like to see us play Bayern since I think both teams are evenly matched. We have 0.00000000000% chance vs. Barca or Real.

We'll see.We're in the league not very good at the moment but we are (hopefully) back in a coupple of weeks.
We're playing better against "playing" teams (Lyon and Werder Bremen) and suck against teams like Kaiserslautern 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Schalke would obviously be best for us. Bayern are pretty much out of the domestic title race so you know they're gonna focus more on the CL now. From an entertainment point of view I'd like to see us play Bayern since I think both teams are evenly matched. We have 0.00000000000% chance vs. Barca or Real.

We'll see.We're in the league not very good at the moment but we are (hopefully) back in a coupple of weeks.
We're playing better against "playing" teams (Lyon and Werder Bremen) and suck against teams like Kaiserslautern 
eyes.gif

I'm not saying we'd walk over Schalke but Arsenal would definitely be strong favorites over Schalke and they'd have a better chance against them than against Bayern, Barca or Real.

Bambam, Real Madrid under Mourinho would never lose to Arsenal over 2 legs in a million years. Mourinho would dissect Wenger apart.

I'm not saying we'd walk over Schalke but Arsenal would definitely be strong favorites over Schalke and they'd have a better chance against them than against Bayern, Barca or Real.

Bambam, Real Madrid under Mourinho would never lose to Arsenal over 2 legs in a million years. Mourinho would dissect Wenger apart.

Barcelona signs deal with Qatar Foundation.
Barcelona signs first deal with a company which puts its logo on their jersey.
Qatar Foundation will pay 30mil € annually which displaced Bayern to 2nd (25-27mil€)
and Manchester United 23-24€.

Qatar Foundation will pay 30mil € annually which displaced Bayern to 2nd (25-27mil€)

Originally Posted by engoi

I'm a barca fan and although this was a financially smart decision, the logo is
sick.gif

edu7.jpg

I read that the UNICEF logo is still going to be on the jersey, so hopefully the qatar foundation is gonna be a patch on the sides rather than in the center

sick.gif

edu7.jpg

I read that the UNICEF logo is still going to be on the jersey, so hopefully the qatar foundation is gonna be a patch on the sides rather than in the center

nawlinsjunkie wrote:

I certainly hope so.

nawlinsjunkie wrote:

I certainly hope so.

When I saw that hideous logo my first instinct was to go out and cop a Barca jersey before they are ruined. The Qatar foundation are paying Barca to endorse them so you best believe that logo will be a prominent part of Barca's new jerseys. If I'm not mistaken, Barca are paying Unicef to represent their cause so I'm guessing Barca will just shrink their logo and put it somewhere else on the jersey.

Hopefully Barca can just put the words "Qatar Foundation" on their shirt rather than put that entire hideous tree on it.

Today's matches are such a drag...I might watch Fulham/Sunderland in a bit
sick.gif

When I saw that hideous logo my first instinct was to go out and cop a Barca jersey before they are ruined. The Qatar foundation are paying Barca to endorse them so you best believe that logo will be a prominent part of Barca's new jerseys. If I'm not mistaken, Barca are paying Unicef to represent their cause so I'm guessing Barca will just shrink their logo and put it somewhere else on the jersey.

Hopefully Barca can just put the words "Qatar Foundation" on their shirt rather than put that entire hideous tree on it.

Today's matches are such a drag...I might watch Fulham/Sunderland in a bit
sick.gif

Wow...this is painful to hear. Goodbye 111 years of a proud tradition
frown.gif

Time to load up on this year's Barca jerseys at the end of the season.

Wow...this is painful to hear. Goodbye 111 years of a proud tradition
frown.gif

Time to load up on this year's Barca jerseys at the end of the season.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif

edu7.jpg

Looks like they paid some amateur $5 to make this logo in MS paint... back in 1994.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif

edu7.jpg

Looks like they paid some amateur $5 to make this logo in MS paint... back in 1994.

Back
Top Bottom