The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Its just going to be a small design and then the text like the current unicef logo.

I hope.

Its just going to be a small design and then the text like the current unicef logo.

I hope.

Damn that logo ugly...anyway can't wait til Monday
pimp.gif

I don't get why he's doing this. City are a legit contender for the title. But whatever.. They're rich, #+++@! They'll replace him with another quality striker.

I don't get why he's doing this. City are a legit contender for the title. But whatever.. They're rich, #+++@! They'll replace him with another quality striker.

I think it'll either be 1 or 3. Don't they sometimes have the UEFA crest on the middle of the chest?

laugh.gif
@ the Tevez debacle.

I think it'll either be 1 or 3. Don't they sometimes have the UEFA crest on the middle of the chest?

laugh.gif
@ the Tevez debacle.

So is he going back to Argentina to be with his family? Does that mean he will play for Boca...can they even cover half of what he makes now?

Edit: So read the story from a couple of sites, some  say just issues with coach and others the family thing so who knows

So is he going back to Argentina to be with his family? Does that mean he will play for Boca...can they even cover half of what he makes now?

Edit: So read the story from a couple of sites, some  say just issues with coach and others the family thing so who knows

Word on the street is that Tevez and his advisors are looking for a raise. I think he's being honest about missing home (he has 2 young daughters in Argentina, 1 that has health problems) but I think he'll shut up if he gets a raise.

This is one of those rare occasions when Arsenal fans will support Tottenham.

COME ON SUPER HOT SPURSSSSSSSSS

Back
Top Bottom