The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Your app is probably tripping. 4 games in the next 10 days for some teams though...

Utd looking sharp. Rooney needs to get going!
EDIT ~ Damnit, stop hitting the woodwork!
30t6p3b.gif

Your app is probably tripping. 4 games in the next 10 days for some teams though...

Utd looking sharp. Rooney needs to get going!
EDIT ~ Damnit, stop hitting the woodwork!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Last time he had a great game after he scored that hat trick, he went invisible for months. Now after scoring 5 goals, he might not be seen for the rest of the season.

2s7ywjt.jpg

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Last time he had a great game after he scored that hat trick, he went invisible for months. Now after scoring 5 goals, he might not be seen for the rest of the season.

2s7ywjt.jpg

Can't wait for Chelsea vs. Arsenal!!!
We really need to pull this one off well, Drogba has to show up in this one

Can't wait for Chelsea vs. Arsenal!!!
We really need to pull this one off well, Drogba has to show up in this one

Berbatov has always been a baller. Fans think its easy for a player to join a new club with all that pressure on you and they expect immediate dividends. I dont think it was the right decision to bring Berba in and relegate Tevez to the bench but it seems like things are working out well for all the parties involved in what was initially a messy situation.

Ibrahim Affelay was introduced to Barca a few days ago and I think this guy will play a big part for them in the coming years. He can play pretty much anywhere in attack as well as in midfield so I think he'll get significant playing time whenever one of the regulars is rested. He can play for Pedro when he's on the bench or even Xavi/Iniesta when they're given a breather. Barca only had to spend 3 million Euros for this guy...what a bargain
pimp.gif

Berbatov has always been a baller. Fans think its easy for a player to join a new club with all that pressure on you and they expect immediate dividends. I dont think it was the right decision to bring Berba in and relegate Tevez to the bench but it seems like things are working out well for all the parties involved in what was initially a messy situation.

Ibrahim Affelay was introduced to Barca a few days ago and I think this guy will play a big part for them in the coming years. He can play pretty much anywhere in attack as well as in midfield so I think he'll get significant playing time whenever one of the regulars is rested. He can play for Pedro when he's on the bench or even Xavi/Iniesta when they're given a breather. Barca only had to spend 3 million Euros for this guy...what a bargain
pimp.gif

man i know its cold but idk how these dudes can come off and put on those heavy coats, i hate the feeling of sweaty clothes

man i know its cold but idk how these dudes can come off and put on those heavy coats, i hate the feeling of sweaty clothes

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Haha, I've wondered the same thing too.  Perhaps those Nike Dri-FIT jerseys really "wick away moisture to keep you dry"?  I wonder how many loads of laundry the kit-man has to do each day... jerseys, tracksuits, coats, practice gear, etc.  

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Haha, I've wondered the same thing too.  Perhaps those Nike Dri-FIT jerseys really "wick away moisture to keep you dry"?  I wonder how many loads of laundry the kit-man has to do each day... jerseys, tracksuits, coats, practice gear, etc.  

Back
Top Bottom