The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

This is the best half I've seen Arsenal play against Chelsea in over 2 years. Koscielny is shaky but otherwise most of our players have looked good. I think we'd be better off subbing out Walcott for Chamakh and moving RVP to the right side.

This is the best half I've seen Arsenal play against Chelsea in over 2 years. Koscielny is shaky but otherwise most of our players have looked good. I think we'd be better off subbing out Walcott for Chamakh and moving RVP to the right side.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

His touch is Baptista-like, but he's given Cole fits with his speed.

His touch is Baptista-like, but he's given Cole fits with his speed.

Now that we have a goal I agree.  Walcott has been decent but he loses the ball too much.  We look good so far though.  We have to keep it up though.  If we can get this win that would be a HUGE confidence boost.  Let's goo!

Now that we have a goal I agree.  Walcott has been decent but he loses the ball too much.  We look good so far though.  We have to keep it up though.  If we can get this win that would be a HUGE confidence boost.  Let's goo!

If that Nasri goal would of went in
sick.gif

Chelsea only playing long balls
laugh.gif

LET's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolz... Chelski keeps on sliding.
EDIT ~ Oh hello?  Glimmer of hope?  2 goals in 30+ mins?  Definitely do-able.

Back
Top Bottom