The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I realize that nobody supports Celtic here because they're not a marquee team and play in a garbage division, but my buddy put up a slide show of his and friend's flicks from the season. Thought it'd be cool to show what it's like to go to every game for the Non-Euro Nters.

I realize that nobody supports Celtic here because they're not a marquee team and play in a garbage division, but my buddy put up a slide show of his and friend's flicks from the season. Thought it'd be cool to show what it's like to go to every game for the Non-Euro Nters.

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ that brawl after the final

Really curious to see where Ganso ends up; I feel like he has the talent to actually be more influential on the pitch than Neymar, especially in a trequartista role. Injuries are certainly a concern with him, though. 

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ that brawl after the final

Really curious to see where Ganso ends up; I feel like he has the talent to actually be more influential on the pitch than Neymar, especially in a trequartista role. Injuries are certainly a concern with him, though. 

^^100% agree. Ganso's going to be great wherever he goes. Kid just knows how to play, sees everything 2-3 passes ahead of time.

Brazilian papers this week were saying that Ganso's been taking Italian lessons for the last 2 months, probably going to AC.

That fight was
eek.gif
Neymar was in there kicking some dudes too
laugh.gif

Ganso and Neymar were the perfect compliments to each other. Will miss watching them play together but they should both move onto better things.

^^100% agree. Ganso's going to be great wherever he goes. Kid just knows how to play, sees everything 2-3 passes ahead of time.

Brazilian papers this week were saying that Ganso's been taking Italian lessons for the last 2 months, probably going to AC.

That fight was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Ganso and Neymar were the perfect compliments to each other. Will miss watching them play together but they should both move onto better things.

Does anyone else think that Berbatov would be a perfect fit in Arsenal's "Let's pass the ball into the Goddamn net" offensive system? Provided, of course, that ManU would allow him to make such a move...

Given their needs entering this Summer, I'd be pleased with with a haul of Gervinho, Berba, Samba, and Barton.

Maybe another reasonably-priced CB like Roger Johnson as cover, given their defensive injury woes.

Attacking prowess, experience, and, most of all, some !!$@!%$ cojones in the back. I like it.

Does anyone else think that Berbatov would be a perfect fit in Arsenal's "Let's pass the ball into the Goddamn net" offensive system? Provided, of course, that ManU would allow him to make such a move...

Given their needs entering this Summer, I'd be pleased with with a haul of Gervinho, Berba, Samba, and Barton.

Maybe another reasonably-priced CB like Roger Johnson as cover, given their defensive injury woes.

Attacking prowess, experience, and, most of all, some !!$@!%$ cojones in the back. I like it.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

That fight was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

ya man, tv globo has been mentioning how much ganso likes AC milan, according to them its a combination of his dream to follow in kaka's footsteps and to play with robinho again..they usually talk out their @!* but i believe them this time.

I'll miss seeing this santos side play too, the neymar + ganso + elano + danilo combos were
pimp.gif
but if all plays out right we'll be seeing them (at least neymar, ganso, and elano) play together for the selecao

young to UNITED
pimp.gif
, we'll now have a great deal of competition in the locker room among the wingers as well as a good amount of options for our wing play for game to game decisions (young, park, nani, valencia, giggs, and who knows maybe even gabi)...i'd also like to see us use Young behind the strikers - a role that hes adopted after playing with carew, bent, and agbonlahor in villa...

for epl matches have him play behind the strikers but for champions league we bench valencia and play nani and young on the wings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

That fight was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

ya man, tv globo has been mentioning how much ganso likes AC milan, according to them its a combination of his dream to follow in kaka's footsteps and to play with robinho again..they usually talk out their @!* but i believe them this time.

I'll miss seeing this santos side play too, the neymar + ganso + elano + danilo combos were
pimp.gif
but if all plays out right we'll be seeing them (at least neymar, ganso, and elano) play together for the selecao

young to UNITED
pimp.gif
, we'll now have a great deal of competition in the locker room among the wingers as well as a good amount of options for our wing play for game to game decisions (young, park, nani, valencia, giggs, and who knows maybe even gabi)...i'd also like to see us use Young behind the strikers - a role that hes adopted after playing with carew, bent, and agbonlahor in villa...

for epl matches have him play behind the strikers but for champions league we bench valencia and play nani and young on the wings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tonton32

pimp.gif

definitely hope so. danilo's been great as well. i would be surprised if he hasn't attracted attention from some big european clubs already. last night's effort definitely should have left an impression on those who haven't seen him play.

Originally Posted by tonton32

pimp.gif

definitely hope so. danilo's been great as well. i would be surprised if he hasn't attracted attention from some big european clubs already. last night's effort definitely should have left an impression on those who haven't seen him play.

Can't say I was ever the biggest Nani fan but he won me over this year. I think it's inevitable that he leaves though because we took him from Portugal at such a young age. He's 24 so I could see him moving on next year for sure if he happens to stay this year.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

lol at Kaka and angel di maria being linked with united today

laugh.gif
Cavani as well

These Sanchez negotiations need to finish up already. If he's said no to City, United's offer is the only straight cash proposal that Udinese has left to ponder unless Barca ups their offer no? Been reading all the players discussed going to Udinese have rejected the move.

Back
Top Bottom