The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Seriously? I watched 89 minutes of that Arsenal/Marseille game, which was incredibly boring btw, and right when i turn it off they score?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Amazing cross by Djourou. Lucky knock on by Gervinho. Proper finish by Ramsey. Great win.

Originally Posted by quik1987

I liked Arsenal cause I like Theo Walcott, and I'm intrigued by Ryo Miyaichi as a prospect. Young and exciting players. But I can see the pain in not winnning lol.

Noskey posted some some fair points but imagine how it will feel when we turn things around and all the pieces come together...

While I admit its currently frustrating to watch as we are a shell of ourselves while we search for a new identity, things will turn around.
Come on Arsenal!

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Seriously? I watched 89 minutes of that Arsenal/Marseille game, which was incredibly boring btw, and right when i turn it off they score?
laugh.gif
i fell asleep watching it
roll.gif

Yupp, Torres will be back when Chelsea play Arsenal. Perfect match to have all of our strikers available

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by quik1987

I liked Arsenal cause I like Theo Walcott, and I'm intrigued by Ryo Miyaichi as a prospect. Young and exciting players. But I can see the pain in not winnning lol.

Noskey posted some some fair points but imagine how it will feel when we turn things around and all the pieces come together...

While I admit its currently frustrating to watch as we are a shell of ourselves while we search for a new identity, things will turn around.
Come on Arsenal!

Walcott is a bum
laugh.gif
yes he has great pace but fails to finish, he usually disappears 15 minutes into the half. The difference when Gervinho gets on the field is surely something. Was it just me or did anyone else here the announcer say that he played for Lyon? 
nerd.gif

I've been really wanting to see Ryo play too. I believe he beat Walcott in the speed test with AOC coming in third. He'll play in the next Carling Cup game for sure. AOC, can't wait to see more of him. RVP, Gervinho, and him on at the same time is something I want to see.

As stated before, times have been frustrating....we're finding our footing, flow, unity...I have faith, things are going to get better. 

January is gonna make things interesting 

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I have faith, things are going to get better.

It will. It cant get much worse than what happened over the summer/early in the season.

I still like Theo though.

^^I really haven't been all that impressed with Gervinho. Tons of skill, minimum production.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Originally Posted by DLo13

Fox has beaten out ESPN for the English-language rights to WC2018 and 2022.
ohwell.gif

It's all good, it all about Univision anyways!!!

Telemundo beat Univision for those rights, tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Fox has beaten out ESPN for the English-language rights to WC2018 and 2022.
ohwell.gif

It's all good, it all about Univision anyways!!!

Telemundo beat Univision for those rights, tho.
laugh.gif
When I saw this I went
eek.gif
thank god I hate the Univison announcers.

Telemundo paid $600 million , up from the $325 million paid by Univision for this cycle.

Fox paid $450-500 Miillion, up from the $100 million paid by ESPN for this cycle.

dude both of them are terrible.

i mean seriously these two sound like females talking about the players personal life and blah blah.

they are probably the worst spanish announce team in the history of the world.

they need to bring back jorge ramos
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom