The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

...and Inter loses again.
laugh.gif

According to DarrenCanalPlus
Patrice Evra accuses Luis Suarez of making racist remarks 'to try to wind me up'

Evra on Suarez: 'There are cameras, you can see him say a certain word to me at least 10 times. No place for that in 2011.'

Evra expects action to be taken regarding his Suarez racist comments accusation: 'The referee is aware of what was said.'
Interesting...

So glad I recorded the Man United-Liverpool game instead of waking up for it. @#$% was like a typical MLS game (until the end when Liverpool started creating all those chances)
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

It was a mediocre game, but good to see Stevie G back out there. Love the "5 time" salute after the goal. De Gea's shot stopping stood out for UTD, and Evra is probably just trying to deflect from his being skinned all game. Seems like he's always crying about alleged racism, word to the Chelsea grounds crew. SAF's team selection was questionable.

Barca were clinical at home against Racing. Nothing noteworthy except Messi is up to 16 and 9 in 12 appearances this season. Pipita certainly looks to be in fine form for Real.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

SAF's team selection was questionable.
I can semi-understand leaving Rooney on the bench, but Nani and Chicharito not starting leaves me baffled SMH

i can fully understand Sir Alex's team selection against 'Pool yesterday...
Utd have lost at Anfield in the last 3 seasons playing an open game with two upfront so it was a cautious,slightly defensive approach from Sir Alex...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

According to DarrenCanalPlus
Patrice Evra accuses Luis Suarez of making racist remarks 'to try to wind me up'

Evra on Suarez: 'There are cameras, you can see him say a certain word to me at least 10 times. No place for that in 2011.'

Evra expects action to be taken regarding his Suarez racist comments accusation: 'The referee is aware of what was said.'
Interesting...

suarez is a %*$( boy anyway

Tex Shea update:

goal and assist.

http://www.noshortcorners...ight-enough-waiting.html
Anderlecht, AZ Alkmaar, Blackburn, Bolton, Fulham, Hamburg, Liverpool, Newcastle, PSV Eindhoven, Roda JC, Sporting CP, Stoke City, Sunderland, Werder Bremen, West Ham United

This list does not cover every team who sent someone to check him out in a recent USMNT friendly. There are at least another 6-8 clubs that were there, but have remained hidden to me - so far.

I hate being away at school. Only channel showing any game as far as today goes is showing Inter Milan. I'm glad I'm watching it but wish it was in Spanish.
Back at home, I could watch all the games in Spanish
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

eek.gif
Villareal did not waste any time.

Ever since that goal though, City has dominated. Although, the game is only tied after the first 45.

Back
Top Bottom