The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

John Terry.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Aaron Ramsey and Theo Walcott played so well. Going forward for Arsenal, I think that should be buoying for their spirits.

Torres seemed sluggish, but the Chelsea back four should be ashamed. Worst game I've seen Ashley Cole in a Chelsea shirt. Not the worst I've seen from Bosingwa, because this has been the way he has played frequently, and as I've always said, in games when they need to defend, I can not understand why they don't choose Ivanovic at RB to help sure things up, and yet again, we see what happens. I also think that the Danny Sturridge experiment playing him on the wing is starting to show that it won't work against good sides (as he has been dire against Utd. and Arsenal), and it will be a neccessity to bring in an actual right winger, if we are to play the AVB 433.

Too be honest, it is a bad game to lose, but realistically, for Chelsea, it isn't that bad, as I don't think that they are legitimate title contenders. All in all, exciting stuff to watch, albeit from some horrible defending.

I can't breath...my heart.....wow what a game!
There's big games has truly been something
Chelsea's backline was nonexistent....that Malouda pas to Terry, that was poor as %%$$. Horrible game for Cole
Gervinho and Ramsey both had great games
Theo...we can be on better terms now, dude fell to the ground and was still able to score
laugh.gif
and as for RvP
pimp.gif

Many gif worthy moments

LOL. They should've had 2 goals right off the bat. But the fact is a lot of goals could've been scored in that match, and the some of the ones that were scored probably shouldn't have.

AVB played with fire and got lit up. The fullbacks don't just attack at the right times, they are going forward ALL GAME with JT/Ivanovic playing a high line. And Chelsea didn't have the muscle in midfield to disrupt Arsenal. They're scoring more goals this season but also conceding more. Today they got burnt bad. Cheers to Arsenal, they took their chances well.

I had dropped RVP from my fantasy team. I don't start strikers versus my Chelsea.............. @#@#$@ bastard hit us both up lovely.
sick.gif

Nah. They have to face City/Utd/Chelsea in consecutive matchdays, surely they'll drop out of the CL zone then. They drew Arsenal and Spurs at home which doesn't cut it if you are truly a top 4 side.

DAMN 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
What an unexpected @%+%!*% result. FSC better have a replay on sometime soon. I need to see how this went down.

Must have been fate for me to make a RVP avy last night 
laugh.gif
And sig check 
smokin.gif

Nah, the match was on ESPN. They don't do encores on TV. Good!

Inter-Juve starting with a bang..... always some theatrics in this fixture.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Nah, the match was on ESPN. They don't do encores on TV. Good!

Inter-Juve starting with a bang..... always some theatrics in this fixture.

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
Hopefully E3 will have a replay sometime soon.

And this Inter/Juve game has been crazy. So many chances for Inter to score, but of course nothing to show for it.

Back
Top Bottom