The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Newest rumors have it that Milan and Inter are now in a bidding war for Tevez.

Originally Posted by engoi

Seems that US-soccer has much improved.
Dempsey, Chandler, Cherundolo and others playing nowadays in the european top 4 leagues.
Bocanegra and Bedoya now for the Rangers.

Terence Boyd is making some noise for borussia dortmund reserves..

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Any word of Brek Shea going to Europe?
Blatter recently talked about having the MLS season changed to be on par with Europe

Look like Brek is staying till after the olympics where he hopufully impresses for The US..

Shea + Ferreira + Baz Perez = best attacking trio in the league...excluding galaxy trio..

George John to West Ham..hopefully him and Danny Potts bond.

pimp.gif
at the NBC sports network.

The Lampard to United rumor
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Blatter recently talked about having the MLS season changed to be on par with Europe

Im saying. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 I love and hate the transfer windows for this very reason. The press just wum and print nonsense. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the I am Legend PS.

Originally Posted by Noskey

It would be the death of the MLS. It cant compete with the NFL, NBA and college football at the same time. Playing during summer, it's only fighting MLB. I really do hate Sepp Blatter with all of my hate-filled heart.

But hasn't the MLS comish also talked about that, and said he's refusing to change the scheduling any time soon?
FSC played the interviews this week before the Arsenal game, just finding out that it aired back in November...still somewhat recent. But you're right, it won't be able to compete and as of late it has been making strides in growth.
Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Newest rumors have it that Milan and Inter are now in a bidding war for Tevez.
Again....weren't they in one during the summer?

Originally Posted by trunks206

The Lampard to United rumor
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im saying. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 I love and hate the transfer windows for this very reason. The press just wum and print nonsense. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the I am Legend PS.
Same here. 

@guardian_sportGuardian sport /a3.twimg.com/a/1325788954/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://a3.twimg.com/a/132...x/img/sprite-icons.png); height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

Sources indicate that rumours in tomorrow's press that Wayne Rooney will be sold are false ...

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

Ze Roberto thinks about returning to the Bundesliga.Hamburg or Gladbach would his destinations.Either that or he will return to Brazil.
Daniel Jensen joins Novara Calcio.
Milan interested in Abidal.
Benfica wants Salvio on loan from Atletico Madrid.
No official offer from Malaga for Lucas Barrios.
Chance for Naldo joining Internacional Porto Alegre in january is marginal.Internacional offers Werder Bremen 3mil Euros, Werder wants more than 10mil Euros.

Tom Adeyemi offended with racial slurs in the cup by Liverpool fans.

What a strike. FA Cup never fails to provide some magic. Looking forward to the two derbies tomorrow in Manchester and Barcelona.

Manchester Derby in about 3 hours... I'm a bit nervous to say the least
ohwell.gif
I hope we come ready to play this time around.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

http://www.manutd.com/en/...oles-rejoins-united.aspx
Scholes rejoins United

Paul Scholes has rejoined the playing staff at Manchester United for the remainder of the season with immediate effect, after approaching Sir Alex Ferguson to reverse his decision, made at the end of last season, to retire.

He has gone straight onto the bench for this afternoon’s FA Cup third round tie against Manchester City.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: "It’s fantastic that Paul has made this decision. It’s always sad to see great players end their careers, but especially so when they do it early.

"But he has kept himself in great shape and I always felt that he had another season in him. It’s terrific to have him back."

Paul Scholes added: "I’ve been pretty clear since I stopped playing that I miss it. I’m delighted the manager feels I can still make a contribution to the team and I’m looking forward to playing my part in trying to bring more success to this great club.

indifferent.gif

Sir Alex probably backed Scholes into a corner on this...
who else does he have in mind?Roy Keane?

proud old man and his "my squad is good enough" crap...another reason for me to hate him...
SinnerP,it is a sign of desperation...and it looks like the club's going backwards instead of moving forward...

Two-footed... Red card!!!
Watching the replay, that was very harsh.  But I guess they're trying really hard to stamp-out the two-footed tackles... 

Red for Kompany.
eek.gif

I guess it was two-footed, but he didn't really make contact...

Terrible red card. Two footed or not, it wasn't fully studs up, he got 100% ball and 0% player.

Unbelievable. Beautiful goal by Rooney though.

Incredible that Nani didn't even go down after that tackle too.

And yet City doesn't look like they're playing with a man-down... 
indifferent.gif

Utd. looking so tentative right now.

Back
Top Bottom