The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Yeah, good result thus far, but not very gratifying.

City were clearly the stronger team before and after the red...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got up at 5am to watch some good football and i get up to this crap?! Chris Foy is the same official that screwed spurs in their last loss. This guy is a joke and shouldn't be allowed to call games in the epl, a total disgrace.

Rooney is playing a good game but his appealing to the ref was just shameful. Nani himself didn't even flinch and turned around to try to recover the ball, yet Rooney who wasn't even involved in the play is running to the ref with both arms raised. !@$@% move.

^Screwed Chelsea in that game against QPR too, if I remember correctly. I'm just mad he ruined what could have been a fantastic game.

Kompany will in all likelihood be suspended for four games, including the two legs of the Carling Cup tie against Liverpool, and a league match against Spurs. Mancini must feel sick.

Some life for City. Figure if they keep pushing tho, they probably lose 6-1. But it's a Cup match, so +*!@ it...

Paul Scholes getting ready... this is crazy.
EDIT ~ LOL This is nuts... Beckham, Giggs, P. Neville, Keane & Scholes are all here.

on a side note,i don't get Nani coming off...i thought for sure that Sir Alex was gonna take Welbeck off and push Scholes behind Rooney...
now the shape of the team is all messed up...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

on a side note,i don't get Nani coming off...i thought for sure that Sir Alex was gonna take Welbeck off and push Scholes behind Rooney...
now the shape of the team is all messed up...
mad.gif
Anderson's getting ready too... SAF packing the midfield!?  I thought he was gonna go wider and stretch 10-men-City out!  This is all too strange... 
4-5-1

Park the bus to get the result.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Anderson's getting ready too... SAF packing the midfield!?  I thought he was gonna go wider and stretch 10-men-City out!  This is all too strange... 
4-5-1

Park the bus to get the result. 
exactly...Nani hasn't had a good game but he's still their best shot at getting past players,can't expect Giggs to do that...

Hargreaves getting ready to come on...this is turning into one bad reunion...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom