The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Coloccini played out of his mind, Argentina could really use him to strengthen their weakass defense. United better look for some reinforcements this month.

Marco Reus to BvB
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Can't believe Demba was a free transfer; his knees look fine to me. Newcastle has done some fine business over the past year or so. United look toothless in attack against well organized defenses.

Nice to see Barca show little rust in their Copa del Rey first leg. Xavi once again showing he's the world's finest midfielder.

embarassing back-to-back defeats for United...City gonna make it three in a row for them,i can feel it coming...
tired.gif

Jermain Jones suspended for 8 games..smh..weak dirty 'stomp'..

Them Texas boys
pimp.gif

League source tells me that EPL's Bolton has made a multi-million dollar bid for Red Bulls centerback Tim Ream. Negotiations ongoing. #RBNY

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Marco Reus to BvB
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Can't believe Demba was a free transfer; his knees look fine to me. Newcastle has done some fine business over the past year or so. United look toothless in attack against well organized defenses.

Nice to see Barca show little rust in their Copa del Rey first leg. Xavi once again showing he's the world's finest midfielder.
Reus x Kagawa 
sick.gif

What's the word on Goetze moving now that we have Reus to replace him if he does go to Bayern Munchen? 

Now the door is wiiiide open for bum @$* Lucas Barrios to dip from the Westfalenstadion. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Marco Reus to BvB
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Reus x Kagawa 
sick.gif

What's the word on Goetze moving now that we have Reus to replace him if he does go to Bayern Munchen? 

Now the door is wiiiide open for bum @$* Lucas Barrios to dip from the Westfalenstadion. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pretty much my reaction 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Looks like Goetze is staying.

And it looks like the Tevez x Milan deal is being finalized

Always hated Tevez.
Then he arrives at Man City 
indifferent.gif

thought he was finally out of my life after the CL fiasco

Now he's moving to my heart and soul Rossoneri 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

at least BvB still swagging though, I'm waiting on the new Puma sponsorship to cop a kit 
pimp.gif

Götze will not move to Bayern.That he is a good player and Bayern collects good german players doesn't mean they would spend what Dortmund will ask for Götze.
And it seems that Götze wants to stay with Dortmund.
Barrios is not a bum and that coming from a Schalke supporter.Piszczek is good in shape, thats why he plays and not Barrios.
Dortmund thinks about buying Nuri Sahin back from Real Madrid a source close to the club says.

Seems that US-soccer has much improved.
Dempsey, Chandler, Cherundolo and others playing nowadays in the european top 4 leagues.
Bocanegra and Bedoya now for the Rangers.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

at least BvB still swagging though, I'm waiting on the new Puma sponsorship to cop a kit 
pimp.gif

New-Brentford-Kit-11-12-Puma.jpg

I'm sure the new kit will not look much different.A T-shirt as usual made by Puma.

The Lampard to United rumor
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Any word of Brek Shea going to Europe?
Blatter recently talked about having the MLS season changed to be on par with Europe

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Blatter recently talked about having the MLS season changed to be on par with Europe

It would be the death of the MLS. It cant compete with the NFL, NBA and college football at the same time. Playing during summer, it's only fighting MLB. I really do hate Sepp Blatter with all of my hate-filled heart.

But hasn't the MLS comish also talked about that, and said he's refusing to change the scheduling any time soon?

Back
Top Bottom