The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

pimp.gif
rvp

^ You new he was either gonna be the hero or the zero...

Phew... nervy final mins... but lots of player were hobbling at the end... Rooney, Evra, Nani, Jones...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
at Danny's clumsy attempt towards the end... looked like someone who just spun his head around a baseball bat and tried to run in a straight line... 

And I hate Arshavin just that much more now. Wenger there better be a real good reason you continue to let him play.

took out the best performer in this game and put ARSHAVIN!? what a joke. Game could have easily been 2-1 the other way giving OX the ball and letting him work. Great performance by a very young player.

Not the greatest performance United have ever put on, but a win is a win. But to be honest, Wenger made some stupid decisions, and if I were an Arsenal supporter I'd be waiting for a new gaffer with the quickness.

This loss is on Wenger he deserves all the venom that will be coming his way. Arshavin is PASSED it. Whey the %@+% do you take off our most dangerous player and basically choose to go down to 10 men when all was to play for!?

To makes matter worse we will continue to do %@+% all in the transfer window because Wilshere, Sagna, The myth that is a player named "Diaby" and glass man Gibbs are coming back from injury and they wil be "like new signings"

Is the full back situation assessed now Arsene? We are forced to play a player from the Reserves in a game agains United. (He played much better than DJ. Credit to him.)

The only bright points from today were Kos and Ox. Hell of a game guys.

Wenger and the board,

Clear out the !%@%%*% DEAD WOOD at this club and bring in some quality!!!!!

OUT:
Arshavin
Chamakh
Park
Diaby
Rozza
DJ
Failmunia
*edit* Squillaci (I'm so upset I initially forgot about him 
30t6p3b.gif
)

These players just arent good enough for a club looking to win things. I dont care what we get for them, just clear wages, give them to RVP to help him decide to resign and buy some world class talent to surround him with. The players we have just arent going to cut it...our position in the league shows this.

/rant

I'm off to work, enjoy the rest of your day my fellow football Nters.

FFFFUUUUUU
Wenger cost us this game. Horrible decision. He killed off the momentum. Had ManU playing with XII
30t6p3b.gif

He and a couple of other players really need to be cut from the team.
Nani was working JD, I would had at least Walcott on the same side as him. Wenger is obviously subbed OX off due to him being young and lacking experience. But yet playing him on the right, to help out defend is much more. JD definitively had his confidence killed today. TV5 was slacking a bit too, that goal was too easy but yet again he's not a FB. I think Yennaris did well today.
That was shocking from RvP but at least he was able to redeem himself.
A lot of talk on Twitter about sacking Wenger....any ideas on woh would be a good replacement? 

roll.gif
@ Wenger

He probably thought that he was doing a brave stroke of genius: What separates him from the mere mortal noob spectator who understands nothing about the complexities of football, and who would've done the extremely obvious and kept Chamberlain in the game because he could't see what he, Wenger the genius saw... So that if by any chance the substitution paid off, he would look extra-genius.

What a fool. With this idiot move, he has lost the rights to lash out on his players for some time now.

Originally Posted by trunks206

This loss is on Wenger he deserves all the venom that will be coming his way. Arshavin is PASSED it. Whey the %@+% do you take off our most dangerous player and basically choose to go down to 10 men when all was to play for!?

To makes matter worse we will continue to do %@+% all in the transfer window because Wilshere, Sagna, The myth that is a player named "Diaby" and glass man Gibbs are coming back from injury and they wil be "like new signings"

Is the full back situation assessed now Arsene? We are forced to play a player from the Reserves in a game agains United. (He played much better than DJ. Credit to him.)

The only bright points from today were Kos and Ox. Hell of a game guys.

Wenger and the board,

Clear out the !%@%%*% DEAD WOOD at this club and bring in some quality!!!!!

OUT:
Arshavin
Chamakh
Park
Diaby
Rozza
DJ

Failmunia
*edit* Squillaci
(I'm so upset I initially forgot about him 
30t6p3b.gif
)

These players just arent good enough for a club looking to win things. I dont care what we get for them, just clear wages, give them to RVP to help him decide to resign and buy some world class talent to surround him with. The players we have just arent going to cut it...our position in the league shows this.

/rant

I'm off to work, enjoy the rest of your day my fellow football Nters.
THIS! I haven't since much of Park, I mean this was his first PL game. But I guess it goes to say that if Wenger thought he was good enough, he would be playing more.
Kalou is on the market and for 3mil I believe. Arsene showed interested and said !*$! it that he was enough players. He was looking into a FB from Lille to loan but nothing happened. Always with this player will be back from injury. He says that new signings kills players...playing someone out of position can be just as bad. CBs don't run as much as FBs and if your defending Nani
30t6p3b.gif
as we saw. We really have to do whatever we can to keep RvP. When it looked like he was really injured, I was beyond worried. 

On Mario ~
30t6p3b.gif
Come on, you can't say that was unintentional. Normally wouldn't you swing your right leg forward to balance yourself, instead of stomping backwards? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

FFFFUUUUUU
Wenger cost us this game. Horrible decision. He killed off the momentum. Had ManU playing with XII
30t6p3b.gif

He and a couple of other players really need to be cut from the team.
Nani was working JD, I would had at least Walcott on the same side as him. Wenger is obviously subbed OX off due to him being young and lacking experience. But yet playing him on the right, to help out defend is much more. JD definitively had his confidence killed today. TV5 was slacking a bit too, that goal was too easy but yet again he's not a FB. I think Yennaris did well today.
That was shocking from RvP but at least he was able to redeem himself.
A lot of talk on Twitter about sacking Wenger....any ideas on woh would be a good replacement? 
Agreed with everything but TV5 plays at LB for Belgium so he's fairly comfortable with..he's just a beast at CB. I think it was more on the fact that he just came back from injury. 
As for the question about a replacement for Wenger, although today's loss is on his shoulders for his continual faith in players that are not up to snuff (see my list posted a few replies above) I'm in the boat that believes the Board are who are holding this club back.

You dont come out and say things like "If we sell our two best players we cant call ourselves a big club" (Wenger talking about Cesc and Nasri over the summer) and deny making that statement after the players were sold. Not saying Nasri was worth the money and with Cesc although the draw to Barcelona was always going to be there, if he was surrounded by talent to match his the allure of Barcelona wouldnt have been as strong and he wouldnt have left imo out of frustration over being milked of his talent carrying dead weight waiting for "next season when everyone is more mature and experienced" as with fellow world class talent he could/ would have won trophies here as the main man and capitan for the club he also loves.  

We show 0 realistic ambition to win by selling our best players and having people like Peter Hill-Wood (A board member) talking last year about how the fans should be happy with finishing 2nd and just a few days ago talking about how missing out on the CL wouldnt be a disaster for the club. !%%???

They the board claims there are "funds available" yet we go the cheap route time and time again (Loaning Henry instead of buying a world class striker to pair and fill in for RVP if he gets injured) while losing out on players who we were interested in long before they sign for other teams (ex Juan Mata over the summer) 

I need to stop ranting today, I'm not even that angry with the loss, I expected it the second I saw Ox come off and Arshavin come on, but imo the board needs to be outed before Wenger does. Owned by 2 billionaires but we scrimp and pass on player after player as long as Wenger keeps the board happy with CL revenue, but again per Peter Hill-Wood missing out on CL football "isnt a disaster for the club" and the "fans should just be happy" with failing to win silverware.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

/rant again 

Sounds like the FA is gonna suspend Balotelli for the stomp above.Also, no suspension for Pepe.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

3:10
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the commentary. Ray Hudson
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
"In warp speed Dr. Spock, in warp speed "
"running like he has a food mixer down his shorts"

laugh.gif

"Victor Valdez is one of the best, if not the best, in the world."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rumour that Jose "the special one" Mourinho has to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season.
Milan would buy Maxi Lopez instead of Carlos Tevez if they couldn't find an agreement with Manchester City.

Russian entrepreneur buys Reading.

Mallorca stopped negotiations about a sell to a group of investors.

Back
Top Bottom