The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Job done... hopefully it should be enough. Jones, Nani, Young and Cleverly... all back!
Valencia possibly out 4 weeks! 
frown.gif

Terrible performance by Arsenal yesterday.

I can't imagine why Arsene wouldn't start Ox, one of two players on entire the squad who can just about exert his influence on a match at will.
30t6p3b.gif

My son KPB though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Valencia possibly out 4 weeks!
frown.gif

he's been one of our best players this season...
tired.gif
 hopefully he recovers soon...
nice to see Young get a goal...that should boost his confidence...

I told y'all Milan was no joke in the CL.

Ibra + Robinho + KPB +Pato on the front line? Yuck.

That KPB goal was just ******ed. Such perfection. One of those goals that 95% of players would have sent into the 40th row.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

I wish Prince would come back to Ghana
frown.gif

wait he's the brother that plays for Germany instead? while his bro plays for Ghana? damn i thought it was the other way around

Originally Posted by M4rioL

frown.gif

wait he's the brother that plays for Germany instead? while his bro plays for Ghana? damn i thought it was the other way around
His brother plays for Germany. He played for Ghana but said that playing in the NT has a negative affect on his health

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

frown.gif

His brother plays for Germany. He played for Ghana but said that playing in the NT has a negative affect on his health
Do you know why he opted to play for Ghana over Germany? Raised there his entire life, played for their youth teams, half brother on the team, good enough to compete for first team minutes, etc. It never really made sense to me.

Did he have a falling out in the German youth set up or something?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Do you know why he opted to play for Ghana over Germany? Raised there his entire life, played for their youth teams, half brother on the team, good enough to compete for first team minutes, etc. It never really made sense to me.

Did he have a falling out in the German youth set up or something?
i always wondered that because I know kids locally who are mexican lives in NorCal their entire lives and want to play for Mexico, crazy to me. One of my clients sons just got a 1 year deal with FC Nurnberg but part of the contract requires him to learn German
pimp.gif
livin my dream

KPB was not called up at a crucial juncture and so played for Ghana, as best as I can remember.

It certainly wasn't because he preferred Ghana. He didn't think he'd be good enough to play for Germany. After he put on the Ghana shirt he became world class.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

KPB was not called up at a crucial juncture and so played for Ghana, as best as I can remember.

It certainly wasn't because he preferred Ghana. He didn't think he'd be good enough to play for Germany. After he put on the Ghana shirt he became world class.

He should have waited, if for nothing else, maybe the US goes straight through to the quarterfinals in South Africa.
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously though he should have shown some patience. How many Germans walk into the NT at 21? Maybe seeing an even younger Muller and Ozil get the look pissed him off.

Boateng had thought he would have better chances playing for Ghana instead of waiting getting a place at our A-team.
Then he had a dispute and trouble at a german U-19 camp so he choose Ghana.
He is a little bit of a punk, had sometimes some little problems which was the reason Dortmund didn't signed him.

His grandpa was a cousin of Helmut Rahn, a key player in Germanys success 1954.

Hleb signed with Samara.

Guus Hiddink signed with Anzhi Machatchkala.

Sir Alex Ferguson doesn't think about retirement at the moment.

sam206 wrote:

Btw I used to be an arsenal fan.

Just wondering what team do you "support" now? Did you stop supporting Arsenal recently?
About KPB I think he used Ghana as a place to show himself to the world when he realized that there was no way he would make the 1st team anytime soon. That's why he retired as soon as he got on AC Milan, he didn't really care about Ghana.

Tomorrow Pumas-Cruz Azul
pimp.gif
I hope Pumas gives battle...

And Chivas-San Luis... Chivas with all their problemas and San Luis's players without a paycheck, aren't going to get their check if they don't win, over here is a really outrage how Televisa could do that...

Neri Castillo again on everyones mouth
30t6p3b.gif

Valencia with the W yesterday against Stoke City!

Back
Top Bottom